Rescuing Pihu

Ram's POV

"Priya...priya" I splashed some water on her face. Who called her? Why did she faint again? Questions raised in our minds and only priya had their answers. She opened her eyes slowly and sat up. 

"Priya what happened are you okay?" Brinda questioned her. 

She seemed lost, seems like she was looking for her phone. "Pi..pi..pihu...Mr...Mr Kapoor Pihu" she stammered. 

"Haan Priya, we are looking for her, but you need to rest up..we will.." She go up while I was speaking "Mr. Kapoor someone kidnapped pihu" she brokedown. 

"WHAT?!"

"The call...they said they want me to leave this place and go so they and Pihu will come back to me. Mr. Kapoor i don't know what to do, Pihu"

"Priya, priya calm down calm down. We will contact the police, you calm down."

"NO NO they strictly said not too else they will kill Pihu" she cried and dropped on her knees. I sat down to console her "Mr. Kapoor please help me" she begged. 

"Priya, I am with you. We are all with you" 

"Mr. Kapoor, Pihu is your daughter, you have to help her" she cried and folded her hands. I could not believe what I just heard. Pihu is my daughter?

"5 years ago, I lied to you. There is not much time to explain right now but Krish was a lie. Pihu is our daughter, she has your blood. She is Pihu Kapoor."

"No no...you are lying, you said"

"I know I said that Krish is the father but someone threatened me to say that. I didn't have an option. I will tell you everything in detail but right now we need to find Pihu" she begged. 

Thoughts crossed my mind, questions ran through. What happened with Priya 5 years ago? Is Pihu really my daughter? Who threatened her? Why didn't she trust me that time? Is that why Krish and Priya aren't married because there was nothing between them? 

But i needed to focus on the mission, whether Pihu is my daughter or not it is much more important to find out where she is. She could be in grave danger. 

"Priya di, I have an idea. Send me the number that called you and I can track their location" Sandy suggested. 

"Yeah yeah Sandy that's a good idea" I replied. Sandy bought Ishaan with her and they both tracked the number down. Sandy is really smart when it comes to things like these. She handles our tech team as well, Adi really did a good job when he hired her. 

"Maasi got it" Ishaan exclaimed, we waited for him to say the location but him and Sandy exchanged looks. 

"Where is it?" Adi asked. 

"Adi sir, it is the Kapoor's farmhouse" she replied "specifically an underground tunnel in your farmhouse" Ishaan added. 

I was shocked, how did someone even enter? I knew exactly the tunnel they were talking about. When I made the farmhouse, I created an underground tunnel or safety purposes. No one except for our family knew about it that means Pihu was kidnapped by an inside person. 

We took out our cars and immediately left for the farmhouse. Kunal, Ishaan and Sandy stayed back because the function was still on going, if all of us disappeared at once then everyone would get worried. Our car ride was a silent one, Priya kept crying the entire way. Sandy and Ishaan were constantly updating us about the locations to make sure they didn't change locations. Suddently Priya's phone rang again, it was them. 

"Hello" Priya spoke.

"Where are you?"

"I am still in the car, driving to the place you asked me to come"

"When will you be here?"

I indicated her to say 45 minutes.

"45 minutes"

"Did you tell the police or anyone else?"

"No no I am all alone"

"Good, remember you just need to leave the city, we will give you back your daughter and you shall never return or else we will reveal your truths" and the call ended.

"Pri di, it looks like someone used a voice changer on this call" Sandy said who was listening to the conversation on mute. 

"Sandy...we will reach there in 15 minutes, we took some buffer time from them to catch them red handed. Call the police and tell them to lay low, until my command"

"Yes sir"

Brinda, Adi, Priya and I gathered. I led the way in and made Priya enter first so they don't get to startled and harm Pihu in return while we followed her. 

"Who is it" a very known voice screamed as we all entered. "Shubhu? Mom?" I was startled. 

"PIHU" Priya screamed immediately. 

"Don't you dare come forward" Shubham held up a gun and we backed off.

"Inspector" I called "Arrest then" Shubhu dropped his gun and both my mom and him were handcuffed. 

"Why did you do this?How did you do this, I don't understand" I was shocked but somehow internally I knew about this when I found out the location but it was still a shock. 

"Ram...Ram we didn't do anything...Ram trust me" Mom tried to explain.

"Trust you? You kidnapped a little innocent girl, what is wrong with you?"

"But she isn't even your daughter Ram bhaiya"

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER. Priya already told me the truth" I screamed. 

"Priya how dare you, how dare you do this. I told you to stay away from us. HOW DARE YOU COME BACK" 

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT MOM" 

"Priya...priya were they the one who threatened you"

"Mr. Kapoor 5 years ago when I was jailed and got to know I am pregnant. I called you, but nandini aunty picked up and she came to the police station. She and shubhu threatened me that if I tell anyone that Pihu is your daughter, then after she is born they will take her away from me and give her away. I got scared Mr. Kapoor, I was behind bars, you were traumatized after Shivi's death I was helpless. I am sorry, I am sorry Mr. Kapoor, I thought you wouldn't believe me" She cried. 

"She is lying ram, she is lying. She is trying to take us away from you, she is lying ram, she is lying."

"Shut up mom"

"You are talking rudely to us and getting us arrested for this middle-class girl ram bhaiya?

"Is Priya telling the truth?" I questioned seriously. 

"ANSWER ME"

"Yes, we knew she was snatching us away from you. Slowly you would give everything away to Priya and we would be on the roads after all we are not your own blood Pihu us. So we decided to throw both of them away from your life."

I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my eyes, what I had just heard, my world turned upside down. It's like my whole life was a lie.

Priya took Pihu to Meera maa's house, thankully Pihu had fainted so she didn't see all of this nonsense. Shubham and Mom confessed and were jailed. I...was left alone. But this time I was alone because of my deeds, because I didn't trust priya, because I couldn't see that everything was a lie and Priya was right. 

"Sir, there is one more truth" Ishaan walked in. 

"Shivi Mami's death was an accident" he said. 

"I know"

"An argument happened, she pushed me and I got angry so I pushed her back. She lost her balance and fell. Priya maasi never did anything. She took it upon herself because she didn't want to destroy my life and have you loose trust on me. Now that you know most of the truth, I wanted to clear this up as well. Priya maasi was never at fault, but the people around her were including me. I am sorry" he continued. 

"Ishaan, go home and take care of your mom. She needs you right now" I replied. 

Just when I thought I had enough, Ishaan dropped the biggest truth. Priya you are too good for this world.