10 years...

Aryan's POV

Her eyes had the colors of a peacock -blue and green. Her smile was soft and the mole on her lips made her even prettier, her hairs went down to her hips. Over the years she had gotten soft-spoken but still bold, just like her mother, she was not a 10 year old anymore. She had grown, grown into a beautiful lady, and this beautiful lady is the love of my life.

"Meri Choti Jaan...Good morning" I walked up behind her with her favorite roses.

"bunnyy...Good Morning" She returned with a hug. 

Pihu's hugs were the best, it was so comforting. Pihu and I had known each other since 5 and when did our friendship turn into love is still a mystery. But I had seen Pihu at her worst, when she had lost all hope, when she had lost her parents. Though uncle and aunty had never been declared dead, we didn't even get the body but it had still been 10 years to that incident. Till this date, Pihu never celebrates her birthday. She used to super talkative, always running around and saying 'bunny this bunny that' I don't even know where she came up with my nick name as bunny, it's cute though. But now, she's a softspoken woman, kind, gentle, mature. Mom says she is exactly like her father, Ram uncle. 

"Chalo..let's get breakfast and then ill drop you off to boutique"

"Copy that boss" she laughed. Behind these laughter's she hid her pain, but atleast she was happy at times. We never expressed our love for each other verbally but we both know how deeply in love we are. That's all I need to spend the rest of my life with Pihu, I just hope uncle and aunty come back safely.

"Pihu di...when is your boutique's exhibition?" Naina asked.

"Hmm save the date. This coming Saturday"

"We will bring our friends and everything di!"

"Yeah...you know everyone is a huge fan of our collections. Pihu Kapoor: The generations most hyped fashionista" Mrya added

"It's going to be so fun!!" Both the sisters clapped.

"So what's up the hot news Kapoor sisters that the two of you are so excited for?" Mom walked in. After the mysterious disappearance of  uncle & aunty. Mom and Dad had qualified for their guardianship. Turns out, uncle had already made a document that if something happens to him and aunty then the guardianship would be given to mom dad. So for 6 years the Kapoor sisters stayed with us. Until, Pihu turned 16 we were all together. She then requested to shift back to the Kapoor mansion and stay there with her sisters. She dropped out of school and opened her own boutique 'Raya Designs'. She had become independent by then, supporting her sisters education, doing their family's finances, she took care of everything. And when she turned 18, she took Naina and Myra's guardianship. Though she never told us but we figured she didn't want to be a burden on us, I still remember the exact words she said...

"Bri...dad too was only 16 or maybe 17 when he took upon dada ji's entire business. I am of Kapoor blood, business runs in our family. You have done a lot for me and my sisters by taking care of us all but now it is time I take care of them. With the finances papa kept for the family, I will open the business and support my sisters. Allow us to move back to our house, I am capable enough to do so"

"jaan...if that's your decision then we will support you, but remember the doors for this house is and always will be open for you guys"

"Aru...where are you lost" mom brought me out of my thoughts

"Oh nothing mom...just like that"

"Ok toh...it's set, next saturday. Exhibition at Pihu's boutique and then all of us will have dinner. Done"

"DONE" the twins said in unison.

"ok bye now...we will get late for school. Di are you dropping us?" Myra spoke.

"I'll drop you come..." and mom took them away. Pihu got up and sat next to me. We never showed our romantic side to the family, it was just awkward. I am sure they know we are more than just friends. Mom tried to ask me once but I declined, it's just embarrassing. When the time comes, we will tell them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Bunny...you have to trust me on this...