Ray of Hope

Narrator's POV

"Wow jaan...exhibition is sky rocketing" Brinda came in.

"Brii!! You are here finally!" Pihu said excitedly.

"Of course meri jaan...how I could I miss YOUR big day!"

"Di....we are here too" Naina and Myra said in unison.

"Aww...I am glad you could come. Why don't you guys have a look around and let me know what you liked? I am going to have to attend some customers."

"Don't worry jaan...we will be around. Let us know if you need help okay. Adi will be here in around an hour and then we can go for dinnner"

"Perfect plan Bri...acha I will take a leave now, I have to take this call" Pihu's phone rang suddenly. She stepped aside to receive the call and smile had made through her face. 

"SURPRISEEE" Aryan came from behind with a bouquet of roses. Pihu really had gotten surprised to see him there "is the information correct?" she started talking on the phone ignoring Aryan leaving him startled. 

"ok good...then we execute this tonight" she kept her phone in her pocket and pulled Aryan into her office.

"What's going on Pihu?"

"I think I tracked down mamma and papa"

"What?"

"Aryan...I have been trying to find their whereabouts for the past 10 years"

"Wait...what's going on"

"I knew they weren't dead. We never received their bodies. I had put some agents behind this. That's what the call was all about, they know where my parents are" she explained and walked up to Arya, as she placed her hands on his cheeks and added "Bunny...you have to trust me on this"

"I do." he said in full confidence and hugged her "but you have to promise me one thing"

"what?"

"Whatever it is you are doing, you need to inform me because I can't loose you" 

They both leaned forward pressing their foreheads against each other just when Naina walked in "Di...are you he-"

"Naina" the couple immediately parted ways.

"Sorry i-"

"No no that's okay, what happened"

"Naani...Sara maasi, ishaan everyone is here. They are looking for you"

"Oh! I will be on my way"

"Sure" said Naina and left.

"Do they no?"

"About us yes, about me tracking mom and dad no"

"Ok wait...first how do they know about us and second why didn't you tell them about your tracking thing"

"They know about us because I told them, they are my sisters, my only family Bunny. The three of us know literallly everything about each other. And second, I didn't want to give them false hope so I never told them"

"valid"

"I won't be able to do the dinner tonight. Can you cover for me?"

"I will go with you, Naina and Myra will cover. I can't leave you alone"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pihu's POV

We took a flight down to Jaipur, that's where the location seems to be according to our agents. Bunny and I excused ourselves by saying there was some old school friends in the town who had come for the exhibition so we are going to meet them. Luckily they believed us, so their plan changed to having dinner with my maternal family. 

I am honestly glad that Bunny is with me, I feel safer. I don't know how much of this location stuff is true. Internally, I want it to be true but somewhere I have a anger towards them. Why did they leave us? Or did someone take them? They were smart enough to take them away for so many years? Mamma Papa where are you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: How do I tell them about everything? Are we ready for this? So many years passed by, how am I supposed to suddenly become part of this.