The Wedding

Narrator's POV

The Kapoor Mansion had been super busy and chaotic for the past week, the wedding ceremonies had all went well and it was the wedding day! Brinda, Ram, Kunal and Adi were busy getting Vikrant ready while Priya had gone to the her home to get things ready from the bride's side. Aryan and Pihu were in the Kapoor mansion, busy in their own world, playing, having fun, eating food especially loads of mithai's. 

"Oye hoye Vikrant, you look so cute in this sherwani" Brinda laughed. 

"Bri...are you sure, itsn't it too much...I could def-"

"I am here...I am here. Sorry sorry, got a little late." Priya rushed in. She had been going back and forth from the Kapoor mansion to the Sood house. Doing rituals for both sides. 

"Ahh Priya...finally!! Doesn't Vikrant look really good?" Adi asked. 

"Hmmm true...he looks very handsome" and everyone laughed. 

"Priya, thank you for doing this" Vikrant said politely.

"Vikrant, you gave me the position of your bhabi, and it is a nek for a bhabi to do this. Now sit"

Priya grabbed the velvet jewelry box kept on the vanity and took out the pearl neck piece. She carefully placed it on Vikrant's neck and made him wear it. It was a small rasam from their homeside but Vikrant was the only son, so he didn't have a sister-in law who could do this for him and that is where Priya stepped in. 

"I had always thought, that I may not get to see this rasam on my son's wedding." Vikrant's mom said who was standing in the back watching the whole scene. "Thank you Priya beti" she gave a kiss on Priya's forehead. 

"Vikrant, this time you have your bhabi's blessing so your marriage will definitely last longer" And everyone laughed at that statement.

"Mr. Kapoor, I have kept your sherwani and Pihu's dress in the room already. Please get her and yourself ready. Will you be able to do that? Or should I take Pihu with me?" Priya instructed.

"What no, no, I...I will do it. I will do it. I will see you at the venue all dressed up and looking fresh" Ram replied.

"Ok then, I will see you. Bye"

"Bye."

"Acha chalo chalo everyone, Vikrant is ready, all of us need to get ready and then we can leave" Brinda called out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya's POV

I could see Mr Kapoor dancing his heart out in the Baraat and Pihu she was having fun altogether. It felt nice, seeing him happy like that, the wedding really gave us a break with all of the drama that had happened. The baraat had arrived and all of us welcomed the grooms. We did some pre-marriage ceremonies and then everyone settled in for food and some dance sequences. I had something special planned for Mr. Kapoor. It was supposed to be a distraction for Pihu to steal Vikrant's shoes, she had secretly switched to the bride's side. But, this was the perfect way for me to express my feelings for Mr. Kapoor and I know how much he loves surprises.

"Can I have your attention please" I spoke on the microphone and the spotlight hit me. "Umm...hello I am Priya, Sara's sister and Vikrant's Bhabi. I know it's confusing right. But Sara is my sister which most of you know. Vikrant is like my brother, I met him through Mr. Kapoor who is my husband. Sara and Vikrant, lot's of love to you guys and I hope you lead a happy married life. To honor this beautiful couple, we have our last dance piece if this special person allows us to. This special person, is the person I love the most in my life, he brought me happiness, supported me, cracks jokes in an awkward situation but most importantly he is the best husband and the best father I could ask for. Mr Kapoor...I love you Mr. Kapoor. Prince Charming, will you dance with me?" 

He stood silent for a whole second, that one second felt like a lifetime for me. I could see the tears of joy in his eyes, and he walked up and hugged me first. 

"Meri Subha ho tumhi..." and I could hear the song that I queued starting to play. 

His hands went around my waist and my hands on his shoulders as we started swaying. The other couples, Adi & Brinda, Maitree & Neeraj and especially Sara & Vikrant joined us too. But they had faded away for me, for me it was just me and Mr. Kapoor. I rested my head on his chests, being in the moment, enjoying it, I was happy, for the first time in while. I looked up only when the song ended and everyone started clapping. Pihu ran up to us as Mr. Kapoor picked her up "Hey...my doll" 

"You have become Mr. Khadoos again" she frowned. 

"Arey arey...what happened now?"

"Will you not dance with me Prince Charming"

"of course I will...the next dance is with you!"

I walked of stage and saw the two of them dance on their favorite songs. The rest of the evening was chaotic but those moments I will cherish forever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram's POV

"Priya...how is your health now?"

"It's ok Mr. Kapoor" she replied. Priya hadn't been keeping well ever since the wedding. We figured it might because she was working a lot during the wedding, so it's probably just tiredness. But, she has only started to feel sick since the last 2-3 days and it's been a month to the wedding. 

"Ms Sood...do you still not feel good?"

"Oho Pihu...you don't stress. Here, have dinner. Wait I forgot the daal. Hold on let me get it."

"Priya..." I screamed as a I saw her collapsing and I could feel Pihu behind me. 

"TARUN...TARUN...CALL THE DOCTOR" I took Priya up to our room and laid her on the bed.

"Papa...what happened to mamma" I turned around and saw Pihu crying "mamam is gonna be okay Pihu...don't worry" I picked her up and hugged her. I was worried about Priya but I had to comfort Pihu too. I felt the responsibilities of a father now. I realized this was the first time Pihu called me "Papa" a word that bought some calmness to me. The doctor came in and ran his regular check up. Priya had started to regain conscious.  

"Mr. Kapoor, nothing to worry about. Congrats Mr & Mrs. Kapoor, you guys are going to be parents again. Mrs. Kapoor is expecting"

"WHAT?" my jaw dropped. I am going to be a dad?

"I will take my leave now, take care"

"Priya...priya did you hear that? Pihu...Pihu did you hear that?" I climbed onto the bed with excitement and Pihu stood right next to me. Priya was still laying down but she was smiling. This joy, the news of hearing about Priya's pregnancy, this was my first time. I missed all of this during Pihu's birth. But this time I am going to make sure, Priya has everything she needs, especially my support.

"Mamma...are you okay?" Pihu slowly creeped in and patted her mother's head.

"Yes beta...you are going to have a brother or sister soon"

"Really?"

"mhm..."

"Thank you mamma" We laughed at her innocence. I was so happy, this was probably my happiest day. After so many struggles, drama and tensions we were finally happy. I just hope no one jinx's our happiness. 

Precap: We will have our revenge, everything that Priya stole from us. We will steal it back. I just need your support in this.