Revenge

Narrator's POV

'Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday my dear Pihu...happy birthday to you" Ram sang and entered Pihu's room. Waking her up from her sleep peacefully. 

"Papa...mam-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIHU DIDI" two girls from behind Priya popped out. They were identical, twins. Both their eyes exactly like Ram, the face structure like Priya. While one was quiet and kind like Ram the other was bold like Priya.

"Naina...Myra" Pihu called out as the three sisters hugged each other.

"Happy Birthday Pihu di. We love you so so much" they both said in unison.

"Happy Birthday Pihu..." Priya said. 

Priya, Ram and the twins took out a stack of cards "COUPONS!!" Pihu yelled out excitedly. 

"Pihu didi...use them carefull haan. Remember how last time you used them to get out mamma's scolding's and she ended up not talking to you the entire day!" Naina laughed. 

"Don't worry naina, I am wiser now"

"And that's your first gift my princess on being a double digit now. Happy 10th year!!"

"Thank you prince charming" Pihu smiled and hugged her parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nandini-Shubham duo back in town huh" Shashi walked in to the abandoned attic.

"Of course...long time no see" Nandini shook hands with him.

"5 years...really a long time"

"Skip the intros...what's the plan. Why did you call us here" Shubham burst out.

"Calm down Shubham" Shashi said

"Shashi...I don't care if we go to jail but we will have our revenge, everything that Priya stole from us. We will steal it back. I just need your support in this."

"Exactly Nandini, that's why I called you here. The enemy of enemy is my friend...isn't it?"

"It really is"

"So here is the plan..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pihuu...meri little jaan, happy birthday" Brinda ran in.

"Thanks Bri" Pihu said politely "but where is Aryan? He didn't come with you?"

"How could I miss your birthday choti jaan" and Pihu turned around to see a boy standing there with flowers. It was none other than her best friend Aryan. 

"Aryan! You are here!!" 

"Of course I am...chalo now let's cut the cake. I honestly only came for the cake"

"Acha..only for the cake" Pihu glared at him

"Arey baba...I came for choti jaan too"

The cake was bought in and Pihu was surrounded by her family and friends. As she took her wish and blew the candles and everyone cheered for her. 

Suddenly, the light's went out and a gunshot was fired. 

Aryan and Bri were standing the closest to Pihu. Brinda immediately grabbed both the kids and hideout. 

"Pihu...Priya...Tarun...what's going on?"

Ram stopped screaming and the lights turned back on as everyone came out.

"Naina Myra...mamma...papa" Pihu ran around yelling. Priya and Ram where nowhere to be found. Pihu fell on her knees crying as Sara caught her and tried to pacify her.

"Pihu bete shhh...Don't worry we will find mamma papa. Calm down"

"Sara maasi...why did they leave us" Pihu cried heavily. 

Priya and Ram's disappearance was immediately reported to the police. The search went on for days and months. Both their bank accounts were locked. Ram's business had shut down all of a sudden. The only thing left under their name was the Kapoor mansion and Ram's personal fund. Unknown to everyone as to who was doing this, the three sisters were left all alone. Brinda and Sara had shifted for the time being to the Kapoor mansion to take care of Ram and Priya's children. 

Pihu stood in front of the family portraits as a tear escaped her eyes and she remembered her Mr. Kahoodos & Ms. Sood. When she felt two tiny hands on either of her palms. Naina and Myra held their elder sister's hands. 

"Didi...where did mamma papa go?"

"I don't know Myra"

"Will they come back?"

"I don't know Naina"

The three sisters hugged each other and shared their grief. Looking at her sisters condition, Pihu realized she needed to be strong for them. She needed to take care of her sisters, protect them. She was their only family and they were her only family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shashi...what do you want from us...take everything my money, business, house, car whatever you need but leave us. Leave priya atleast, our kids need us"

"oh no they don't"

"Welcome home Ram" 

"Mom...mom you did all of this? Why?"

"Because I hate you both. Well I hated priya first because she stole you from us but then you left us alone to rot in jail. No...no...so we took you apart from your own kids. So you understand the pain"

That angered Ram and he got up to raise a hand on Sashi "Don't even think about it Ram" 

Nandini showed them a video of Ram's servant Himalya walking in to the three sisters room with a knife as he was about to stab them "NO NO STOP STOP PLEASE STOP" Ram cried. 

"One move by the two of you and your precious Pihu will be killed. Himalya, you're so called servant is in turn our servant. You make one wrong move and we will kill your entire family"

"You are our slaves now Mr & Mrs Kapoor" Nandini said as they three of them laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Her eyes had the colors of a peacock -blue and green. Her smile was soft and the mole on her lips made her even prettier, her hairs went down to her hips. Over the years she had gotten soft-spoken but still bold, just like her mother, she was not a 10 year old anymore. She had grown, grown into a beautiful lady, and this beautiful lady is the love of my life.