Truth comes out

Ram's POV

I had been staring myself in the mirror for the past 30 minutes now, repeatedly splashing water trying to convince myself that all of this is just a bad dream. My own mom and brother for whom I cared and loved so much betrayed only because of money and insecurities. Whereas Priya, who actually cared for me got tangled up in all this mess and had to go through all that pain alone. And I, was just a stupid man to have not being able to see the truth. 

"Jaan.Jaan Jaan open the door" Brinda banged on. 

"Ram open the damn door!" I heard Adi shrieking. 

"What happened?" I asked when I came out

"Ram talk to me, talk to us" You left alone from there.

"I left because I had to drop of Priya"

"Jaan look at me and talk" She came forward and held my arms, forcing me to turn and face her and Adi. 

Brinda's POV

The look in his eyes had hit us hard. His eyes were swollen, from hours of crying, his face was dry and pale. He had lost his charm 5 years ago when Priya left but today he looked like he had lost the battle of life. He felt defeated. Before I could say anything he sat on the bed, held his head and started crying. 

"I am all alone Brinda, I am all alone. Everyone's gone, Shivi, mom, shubhu, Priya everyone's gone" he cried. 

"Jaan, jaan no one's gone I am here, Adi is here, Kunal, Vikrant, Sara, Sandy, Priya and now Pihu. We are all here for you. Why are you saying this Jaan. Do you not consider us family jaan?"

"Haan Ram, Brinda is right. We have been with each other through thick and thin. Do you not consider us your family?"

"I do i do but Bri, priya is she ever going to come back to me. Pihu and Pihu doesn't even know I exist Bri-"

"Jaan, Jaan calm down. Priya, priya helped you with the minister right. You just need to talk to her, rectify your mistakes and that's all"

"Brinda is right, the most important thing is that Priya loves you, do you still love her?" Adi asked

"More than every Adi, i never stopped loving her, i can never stop loving her. I love her. I love Priya"

"Then that's enough to get Priya back into this house jaan" I said

"but what about Pihu, will she accept me as her father. She thinks i am a kidnapper only"

Narrator's POV

At that time, a little boy walked in. He was about 5 years old, a very healthy kid, big eyes and a good sense of humor. He was a perfect mix of his parents Adi and Brinda - Aryan. He walked up to Ram, took out a tissue and wiped his tears "Ram uncle, everything will be just fine. Pihu is a very nice girl, she might hate you but I am sure when she gets to know the real you, the ram uncle that I know then she will also love you." he said and it bought a smile to Ram's face "We will all help you befriend Pihu ram uncle" he added. Ram loved Aryan unconditionally, like his own child. Brinda had gotten pregnant  a few days after Priya's arrest and this made Ram very happy. He had forgotten the sorrows during Brinda's pregnancy and he was the happiest when Aryan was born. 

The next morning Ram wore his best suit, cancelled all his meetings and headed to the Sood family's house. It was time he fixed everything. He had already informed Priya the night before that he was coming today. So of course, Meera ma had welcomed her son in law in a lavish way. 

"Oho it is you again?" Pihu excalimed. Fortunately, Pihu didn't remember anything about her being kidnapped because they gave her sleeping pills while kidnapping her. 

"Pihu...what did I just explain to you" Priya said sternly. 

Ram's POV

"Priya, priya it's okay. Calm down" I said.

We all sat down and had lunch together. I got to catch up with them after years, this house is the solution to all my problems, it brings me peace. I got to bond with Pihu, try to get on her good side because she is going to learning a very important truth about her life. Finishing up our lunch, Priya, Pihu and I went around a park. To get her in the mood, she played on the slides and the swings while I got a chance to apologize to Priya as we walked around. 

"Priya, I don't even know where to start from. So, I am just going to start by saying sorry. I apologize for all of the inconveniences my family has caused. I guess after all, there really is a difference between sautela and saga. Priya, all these years you don't know how much it hurt me, the pain of losing you, I lost everything, I-" I  brokedown. 

Priya embraced Ram in a hug "I missed you too Mr. Kapoor, I love you" those words were all I  needed to hear, she still loved him and trusted him. 

"Ms Sood, what next" Pihu ran up to the us . The three of us  sat down on a bench. "Pihu, listen to us very carefully. Remember everything about Prince Charming?"

"Oh yes!! Prince Charming, you gave you so so so much love and always took care. Is he done with his adventure? Is he coming back Ms Sood?"

"Yes, he is coming back, in fact he is right here"

"Where I can't see him. Oho Pihu you don't even know what he looks like how will you see him then. Ms Sood where is he?"

Priya held my hand, and looked at me "Here is Prince Charming"

"Mr. Kapoor is the prince charming?" Pihu's eyes widened. 

"I am also your dad, Pihu. You are Pihu Kapoor"

"what?!?!" she was lost. 

"Ms Sood, did you know this whole time, you lied to me about prince charming?"

"Pihu, pihu, no no it's not your mothers fault. 5 years ago, I went on an adventure and when I came back. I told your mom to not tell you that I am back just yet. You thought I was a kidnapper, so I wanted to be friends with you first and then tell you"

"Hmm...how do I know you are not lying? Maybe you are telling us all this because, you want to kidnap us"

"Ha ha but i came with all evidence little ms kapoor" I showed her the famous #RAYA video and Pihu watched with all her attention. 

"I guess you really are my father"

"He is our prince charming Pihu." 

"So, what now?"

"Now, I take my wife and daughter home. The adventure is over, Prince Charming now needs his Old Cinderella and Young Cinderella. There is a special guest waiting for you at home by the way Pihu" I said in excitment

"Huh, did you just call me old Mr. Kapoor, you are older than me okay" Priya screamed. 

"Are arey calm down, we haven't even started for home but your taunt's have started. I still look young and handsome."

Narrator's POV

Pihu laughed at this. The family went back to their home, the kapoor mansion. But made one last stop at Krish's house to thank him for his goodness. 

"WELCOME BACK PRIYA AND WELCOME PIHU!!!" Adi, Brinda, Kunal and Vikrant gave a surprise to them. Aryan came forward with a rose bouquet and gave it to Priya and Ram. He had another single rose a small one, thornless, for Pihu. 

"Hi Pihu, I am Aryan." he introduced himself and Pihu smiled at him. She had found not just a new family but yet another bestfriend. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have removed Vedika from this story because I feel like she is an unnecessary character. Shashi and Sid are still there.