The Puja

Ram's POV

I am so happy for Vikrant, he is finally getting his life together by marrying the right woman. Sara di, is such a nice lady in fact all of Meera maa's daughters are very well brought up. Except for Priya, we had such a nice happy little family. Me, Priya, shubham, mom, meera maa, sara di, sandy, maitri and...shivi. I lost it all. 

"Ram, what are you thinking, come on let's get a drink together" Adi interrupted my thoughts. 

"Haan, Ram come lets go" Kunal said. 

If there is one thing I am really grateful for then those are my friends. Adi, Kunal, Vikrant, Brinda have always stood by me like a rock. Shared my tears and laughs, they took care of me when I was weak - twice - once was Vedika and then Priya. 

"Guys can I have your attention please" Vikrant clicked his glasses. 

"I wanna raise a toast to my beautiful to be wife. Sara, I cannot express how much I love you, how much I care for you and how lucky I feel to be a part of your life. And of course, a toast to my friends and family for supporting me in this and every decision i took. On that note, let's have a dance." he continued. 

'Tujh sang bair...' the tune played. I got pushed onto the dance floor and Priya got shoved on, thanks to Brinda. 

I put my hand forward, asking for a dance. She came closer as we held hands. I was behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist as we swayed. Her hairs were open and smelled like sandalwood, the proximity was non existent. We twirled, swayed, and then finally faced each other. Her hands on my shoulders, my hands around her waist, and we held hands. It was the last bit of the song and I wanted to make the most of it as much as I hate to say this but I still loved Priya. I don't think I ever stopped loving her, I don't think I can. I will always love her. This might be the last time I danced with her. 

Priya's POV

I love you Mr. Kapoor I said to myself. I will always love you. This was probably our last dance together and I wanted to make the most of it. So i rested my head against his chest. I could feel his hands around my waist and on my head as he embraced me. This was the last time I could ever hug him. I can live with these memories for the rest of my life. 

Narrator's POV

The song had ended and Priya and Ram had their full of memories. They left the dance floor as everyone was going to get food. Priya looked out for Pihu, so she could feed her. In all of this she almost forgot about Pihu.

"Pihu" Priya called out to which she got no response. She looked everywhere, but she couldn't find her Pihu and that is when she started panicking. She didn't want to ruin Sara's and Maitri cannot take tensions right now. So she informed Sandy, Adi, Brinda and Kunal as they all looked for Pihu. 

"Di, don't cry calm down we will find Pihu, she probably just wondered off somewhere. You know how she is" Sandy tried comforting Priya. 

"No Sandy, you don't understand. The last time she wondered off she was about to fall in a manhole. It was good that Mr. Kapoor found her and saved her but oh god, Pihu why did you leave mamma"

"Priya, I think we should tell Ram" Brinda suggested.

"Yes Priya, I agree he can help you" Adi supported the idea. 

"But..." Priya questioned. 

"Look Priya, right now you need to worry about Pihu's safety. Ram can help. He is smart when it comes to these things." Brinda said to which Priya nodded. 

"Ok let me inform Ram" Adi left from there. 

Everyone resumed their search. Ram and Priya started to look outside house. Priya's phone rang all of a sudden. 

"Hello" she picked up

Ram turned when he heard a crack. Priya dropped her phone as she fainted. 

Precap: "I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my eyes, what I had just heard, my world turned upside down. It's like my whole life was a lie..."