Family Renunion

Pihu's POV

"Are you 100% sure about this?" I asked her agents.

"Yes Pihu Ji, we tracked them." 

"Pihu, are you sure you want to do this?" Aryan asked.

"Yes Aryan, it's high time I need answers." I replied.

"Pihu ji, do you recognize this lady." The agents showed me a picture of a old lady. A lady I was familiar with. She was my grandma. Nandini I believe that's her name. Mamma papa once explained how we lost contact with them because of some reasons they were going to tell me when I was older. But that clearly never happened. But why are they together right now. 

"Pihu and everyone listen" Aryan proposed. "Pihu, I will approach the lady. Nandini aunty will probably recognize you thanks to your beautiful eyes. But she won't recognize me. We bring her to the side and give her the sleeping pills. Officers you will back us up on this. When we bring her to the hospital, she has to reveal her locations and whereabouts and other personal details as per the hospital rules. Once her house is clear. Pihu, you and I will reach the location. And kaka, we will be in constant communication with you. You will have to locate uncle and aunty and direct us there?"

"Yes sounds good. I have everyone's location" Kaka replied. 

"Cool let's do this then."

With a team of officers, Bunny and I left according to Kaka's given location. She was in some market so we waited until she came out. When she did, one of the officers who we placed nearby dressed as a ayurvedic seller. Yes we changed the plan because the officers didn't want us involved in harming Nandini aunty or grandmom, i don't know? He fake sold her some sleeping pills and then the officers took her to the hospital. She revealed her exact locations and we drove to it. Somehow, this place seemed familiar. Upon reaching closer, I realized, this was the our farmhouse. The Kapoor farmhouse. The farmhouse which was sold off that night. 

Something in my mind told me, Nandini aunty had done something to mamma and papa. Bunny and I looked around the whole house. The farmhouse didn't appear as it was before. It was very rusty and dusty from the outside. I only realized it was our farmhouse because I remembered next to the door we had left our handprints. It was still here today, 10 years later.

Kaka revealed the exact location, which was actually a bedroom. And when we opened it, there they were. 

Aryan's POV

"Mamma Papa" Pihu screamed and I followed. I was shocked, it was ram uncle and aunty. 

"Uncle Aunty.." they looked extremely confused. 

"Pi...Pihu?" Priya aunty questioned with tear in her eyes. The mother and daughter ran to each other and embraced into a hug that felt like eternity. Ram uncle fell on his knees crying. They looked very weak. The were wearing the same clothes they wore that day, 10 years ago. But their hair had turned gray, uncle lost his charm and his bear was long. I am just glad they are alive. 

"Mamma Papa, how what when, what happened."

"Pihu, we will explain everything but we need to leave right now or else when Nandini aunty comes"

"Aunty don't worry. I already informed the police. They won't come. Take your time."

"And you are?" Uncle questioned.

"Huh, you forgot me jaan?" I laughed. 

"Aru?" His eyes gleamed "Aru you are so big now. Omg, the last time I saw you. You were little and tiny, how -"

"Uncle, we can talk later. Why don't you guys take a moment and explain what happened?"

"Aryan..." They began as they explained the whole story. 

"Until you were in the house Pihu, we could see you but after you moved out with Brinda, there was no way for us to see you. But Nandini kept Himalya around you in secret. We tried to reach out so many times. We tried to sneak through phone calls and messages but everything outgoing was blocked. Until last week. Last week, I took my last shot. I had saved my phone's sim card. Taking a chance, I activated it in Nandini's phone and put it in lost mode. So that way my phone could be located. I knew you would find us through that and you did. I am proud of you." Ram Uncle finished. 

"Don't worry guys. Let's get you home now. That's all I want." Pihu cried.