Epilogue

"Pihu, we just got you back and now we have to let you go" Priya said

"Maa, I am will be living two minutes away. And I can always come here or you can visit me at my office. I am sure Bri wouldn't mind." Pihu turned to face her parents as she took their hands into her.

"Maa Papa, I spent 10 years of my life with you guys. 10 beautiful years. And yes I agree, I was alone for a long time. Times when I needed maa when I had a bad day or when I didn't understand a business tactic I would miss dad. But, I am glad that atleast I got to spend some time and make good memories with you. Now, Naina and Myra need you. They need your guidance"

"Pihu, you did such a good job in thier brought up. They consider you more than a sister"

"But now I am going away, you have to spend time with them, get closer to them. They are barely 15 . At this age they need you the most."

The family broke into a hug. And soon it was time for Pihu to start a new chapter in her life. Priya and Ram were happy to see their daughter at this precious stage of life. They missed most of her milestones atleast they were present for one. And with that Pihu was at satisfaction she got her parents back and could do the best for her sister. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Priya...it's raining" Ram said excitedly.

"Mr Kapoor not again" Ram pulled in Priya before she could stop him

"Bade ache lagte hai" Ram sang

"Yeh dharti, yeh nadiya, ye raina, aur tum...."

"I love you Priya"

"I love you Mr. Kapoor"

_______________________________________________________________________________