Family Time

Narrator's POV

"Mamma, who is this?" Pihu questioned. She was looking at the wall which had pictures of their family members and she pointed to Shivina. 

"That is Shivina, your bua. Your father's sister" Priya replied. 

"Where is she now?"

"She is with the stars, looking over all of us."

"She is looking over me too? Does she know me?"

"Of course she does! She knows you very well. And yes, she is looking over you to make sure you are not mean to Mr. Khadoos"

"If Mr. Khadoos is prince charming for you then he is also prince charming for me, I trust you"

"Ahh...finally, no more Mr. Khadoos" a voice said. Both the mother and daughter turned back and saw Ram peeking out of a photo frame he was holding. "Now can you both excuse me?"

"Mr Kapoor..."

He walked up and positioned himself. There was a empty nail on the wall and the frame he put up was a picture of Pihu, Priya and Ram that Adi had clicked during Sara and Vikrant's functions. 

"After all, now you too are family aren't you" Ram spoke, "So shouldn't you also be on the wall"

Priya smiled at him and he assured her. 

"Wow Ms Sood, we look so big in the pictures thank you mr. khad...oh sorry sorry. Well, I need to think of a new name for you. Ms Sood give me an idea."

"If Mr Kapoor doesn't have a problem with it, then maybe papa?"

"My ears would be blessed to hear this" Ram responded. Pihu took a minute to think about it. All of this was new and sudden to her. She never had a father but now she did, she needed some time to think about all of this. 

"Since you are mamma's prince charming, that makes you my prince charming. So I will call you prince charming"

"Haha...good one pihu, now come let's go have some food and there are some very special guests waiting to meet you!" Ram picked up Pihu and the couple walked out. Brinda, Adi, Kunal and Vikrant where at the kapoor mansion for dinner. They wanted to meet Pihu formally this time, as Ram and Priya's daughter. 

"So Pihu, all of these people have come to meet you." Ram said. 

"Me? But why?"

"Because you are THE RAM KAPOOR'S daughter Pihu." Brinda came forward. 

"Briii, you are here too!!"

"of course little jaan" 

Pihu's eyes had started to search for someone else now, she was expecting someone else to be there too. Her new friend. 

"Pihu beta, what happpened?"

"Ms Sood, I am looking for someone"

"Is it me?" Aryan stepped out from behind Adi. Pihu rushed down Ram's arms and ran to meet Aryan. Though they had only met once before, but they seemed to get along pretty well. 

"This is what I always wanted, us to grow old and our kids to be best friends" Ram let out a tear. 

"Ram, it's like a dream come true. Now just Kunal needs to get married" Adi suggested. 

"No no adi, looking at the three of you, I am happy with my single life" and they all laughed.  

All of them moved in and had dinner together. They got to catch up with each other on everything that happened in life. It had gotten pretty late and they had lost track of time but Pihu and Aryan were still busy playing. 

"Priya, it would have been so fun if we were together during our pregnancies, because I got pregnant with Aryan only after a couple of days you had left. Like imagine us being together at every milestone. So cute na"

"Yeah Brinda, it really would have been fun. But i am happy that atleast our kids aren't missing out." 

"That's true Priya, they really have gotten along well" Adi said. 

"Acha listen guys, I was thinking why don't you all stay here until the wedding. I mean the wedding is going to happen here and there will be a lot of work so all of us can do it together?"

They all looked at each other, and paused expressionless. 

"For old times sake, yaar ki shaadi hai" Ram laughed.

"Yaar ki shaadi hai" everyone said in unison and looked at Vikrant.

"Ram, all in for it." Kunal said.

"Perfect, then I will clear up the guest rooms for you guys" Priya said. 

"And i will have someone sent over to your places and get your stuff"

"Are we all staying together?" Aryan came around with Pihu following him. 

"Haan Aru" Raam replied.

"Yay yay" the kids started clapping and it bought even bigger smiles on everyone's faces. 

Priya's POV

I know Mr. Kapoor, you are feeling lonely today. This big house which would always be lit up with Shivina's whining, Shubham's parties, Nandini aunties care or maybe fake care and mama mami's banters is now suddenly quiet. It's just me, you and Pihu a small family. I will make sure that you are never alone and lonely Mr. Kapoor, you have me and all of these wonderful people who actually care about you.  Atleast them staying here for the next two weeks will divert your mind off. 

"Priya you ok?" Mr. Kapoor asked. 

"Haan, yeah"

"No, I mean i didn't ask you before inviting them to stay here"

"Ofo Mr. Kapoor, they are all family to us"

"thanks"

"Mr. Kapoor, you don't have to thank me"

All of us walked up together to our rooms, they were all on the same level. It really had become quiet. Otherwise, if mom and shubham were here they would have already came and taunted us on everything or maybe sit in a room and ploy. Who knows.

"If you need anything then please knock and let us know"

"oho priya, no formalities are needed, you be stress free" Brinda replied. 

"Where is the bacha party, or maybe bacha duo?" Vikrant asked. 

"Probably still playing but it's getting late otherwise they won't wake up on time tomorrow for sangeet" Brinda responded

"True." I said

"Aryan Pihu both of you come up now" Brinda and I screamed together and then laughed after. There was a time when we screamed at Adi and Ram like this now the kids. Time flies. 

After leading years of an unpeaceful life, they finally had some peace but who knew how long this would last. 

Precap: Prince Charming, will you dance with me?