Proposal

Over the past couple days, a lot had changed. Nandini, Shubham and everyone involved in the kidnapping were jailed. Priya and Ram had come back, slowly adjusting to the new settings. Things were still a bit weird. Nandini and Myra had not opened up to their parents yet, for every little thing they would still end up talking to Pihu. On the other hand, Pihu ignored being at home for most of the time. She didn't know how to face them, what should she talk to them about. 10 years was a long gap, Pihu grew up herself, she brought up her sisters. However things between Ram, Priya, Brinda, Adi, Vikrant, Sara and everyone else still stayed the same. From the moment they had met again, their friend group was complete finally. 

"Pihu...what's your plan for the day. You have an exhibit coming up right" Aryan walked in.

"Yeah bunny, I want a break come here" said Pihu hugging him. The two had finally gotten a chance to spend some time together. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryan's POV

I missed Pihu, over the past couple days so much had happened. I barely got any time with her.

"Pihu...do you want to go for lunch together" I asked

"Ahh i would love that and ill get a break too"

"Let's go to that restaurant you wanted to try out."

"Omg, yes I have been waiting!!"

"Done then" I cupped her face and left her a small kiss on the forehead. Her eyes shined under the suns rays, as we delved into a kiss until someone knocked. Thank god her office cabin is not made of see through material. 

"Uhh who is it" Pihu quickly parted. 

"Maam... someone named Priya and Ra-"

"Kaira, those are my parents. Don't ever stop them from coming into the office. They are free to walk in whenever unless I am busy with a meeting. Then, if it's not a emergency inform I will meet them soon."

"Sorry maam, I will send them in."

"I'll take a leave" 

"No stay please" she held my arms. 

"Pihu..." uncle walked in. "Uhh sorry, did we disturb yo-"

"Papa no come in, Mamma come. Sit"

"Aryan, we didn't know you were here"

"Don't worry uncle I was about to leave"

"No no why, infact, we are all going out for lunch. Us, Brinda, Adi and everyone for old times sake. So, we wanted you guys to join us."

"What about Naina and Myra" Pihu immediately asked. 

"Don't worry they are coming along too."

Pihu and I exchanged looks. We didn't want to let them down, especially when I had something huge planned. Something I thought it was finally time too.

"Umm, we will come along don't worry. Pihu and I will come together."

"Sounds good" uncle replied. 

"Pihu bete, you have grown so much. Established this whole business. Made a name for yourselfs. I am proud of you" Priya aunty came forward.

"After all its the Kapoor blood. Pihu, I couldn't have been more prouder. Doing this all by yourself and bringing up Naina and Myra as well." Uncle said.

"Aunty, Uncle, Pihu is a super woman. But she is also a total crackhead...isn't it" I teased. 

"Oho bunny, mamma papa thank you so much. I am glad about this. Bunny and I will be there for dinner" she smiled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"Brinda...I wanted to ask you something. If you don't mind." Priya whispered.

"Haan Priya, what happened?"

"Brinda, is there something going on between Aryan and Pihu"

"Ha ha, that is a question only they can answer Priya. They grew up together, have been with each other in thier dark times. And if I am being honest, they are definetely more than friends but they haven't told us anything about it yet. I would be more than happy about that though, our friendship will turn into a realtion."

"That's true Brinda. Aryan is a really nice kid, and I couldn't have thanked you and Adi for everything you-"

"Priya, Pihu Naina and Myra are like my own kids. Thats it" Brinda assured.

"Hey guys.." Aryan and Pihu walked in. Pihu took a seat next to her sisters and Aryan like the chivalrous man he is pulled out the chair for Pihu.

"Umm everyone can I have your attention." Aryan clicked the glass. "Mom, I know I never admitted but internally you know everything. Ram uncle, Priya aunty, I am so glad that you are back into Pihu's life. In our life's. All thanks to Pihu for that, she never gave up on you guys. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time but I didn't know if Pihu was ready. Actually I still don't but I wanted to give it a shot. Pihu, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be a part of your life, have fun with you, naina and myra and the whole family. Pihu, will you marry me" Aryan got down on his knees, with a ring.

"DIDI SAY YES!!" Naina and Myra squealed with excitement. 

"Aryan, I was waiting for this day. Yes, yes and yes, I want to marry you"