AUTUMN

Guys, whats up? cx ok anyways I am sadly disappointed in this book, I want to make a lot of changes but sadly I do not know where to start without wiping the whole thing clean. So I am gonna keep it as is, and just make the last filler and epilogue. THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS WILL BE THE EPILOGUE.

~~~~~~~

"Sir?" One of the members from the pack whispered as the door was sliced open,

I didn't even turn to look at the person, fearing that if I turned for one moment the beauty that lay before me will vanish into thin air.

It was yesterday when I found my love laying across the floor bullet in chest, and eyes rolled back. She drifted in and out of consciousness, I dug the bullet out flinching at the pain she felt which was bonded to me.

My Autumn was almost killed, and I wasn't there to prevent it.

I could hear Raven cry from the door, and that is when I turned seeking to protect my baby girl from the cries she emitted.

A short girl was holding her, and she seemed very flustered and awkward, didnt even know how to hold the baby correctly. My face softened as I took the baby from her arms, and she circled out shutting the door behind her.

Raven continued to cry, and I held her close brushing her soft black hair back and cooing in her small ear. dissatisfied she cried harder, and harder.

I grunted pushing her upwards so I could rub her small back, but she continued.

There was another knock at the door, and I turned to see who it was. A small head appeared through the crack of the door, and I almost growled not recognizing the face.

"Alpha" The little one stuttered, as he walked out from behind the door quivering.

"Tanner?" I questioned looking at the small boy, and he nodded shaking a bit.

"Sorry there, come here" I said motioning him forward best I can with Raven in my arms.

He blushed stepping forward until he was close by my side, his eyes were fixed on Raven as she suddenly started to babble happily her little arms stretching outwards.

I frowned shifting her over so she was being held more closely,

"Is that what you want baby girl?" I cooed at her, but then she gave me a small scowl.

Leaning over the other way she started to babble angrily stretching more towards Tanner.

"Mate" Tanner softly whispered,

'Wasn't this what Autumn was worried about a while ago during pregnancy? something about Tanner being weird saying the baby was his? lets test it'

I let Tanner grasp Raven, and he did with such care that it made me smile widely. He held her like she was a glass item, and he stared down at her smiling wide.

Raven babbled softly as she held up her hands and clutched onto Tanner's shirt making a small giggle emit from him.

This has to be really adorable.

"My baby" I heard a short grumble from the side,

Confused a look to my left where Autumn lay, but she wasn't laying she was sitting upwards her face scrunched up, and nose in the air.

"AUTUMN!" I gasped pushing out of the chair and towards her,

I wrapped my arms tightly around her making her wheeze in protest, she eventually wrapped herself around me as well with little protest.

"OW STOMACH ASS HOLE" She shrieked, and pushed me away making me laugh.

"language" Said a small voice from the side, and we both turned to see Tanner covering Raven's ears, and giving us a very offended look.

"Sorry" Autumn whispered stretching as she did so,

Her shirt went up revealing her smooth tan stomach, and a small glimpse of her lace underwear making a lot of visions run through my head.

"Uh Tanner can you go play with Raven for a bit I have to um talk with Autumn here"