Time skip

I was six months pregnant, and you could say me and Brocks relationship was getting better.

He would come by a lot whenever he had time he would just come over. He would bring me things like flowers or mix gender baby clothes stuff like that.

It was actually quite nice of him, except for when I got into heat of course Brock had to leave cause he could smell the scent. It was hard for him sometimes as I sat there sometimes on the ground writhing in pain because of the heat.

I know what your thinking. You guys already mated it wouldnt be happening anymore!

Well you know how when women are pregnant they get horny at points? Well thats what I get, but it is called heat.

So anyways I was in the kitchen going through my fridge to find something good to eat, but all I had was healthy junk. Brock said we need to stay healthy we meaning me and the baby so the baby will come out healthy and strong.

"Honey Im home!" I heard Brock yell as the door slammed behind him,

I giggled you know I was kind of glad that we were sort of a couple it made me happy as he kissed me on the cheek and showed me a bag of wendys.

"Yum yum yum!" I screeched as I grabbed onto the bag and ran into the living room ready to get comfy and eat up this delicious food.

"You need to simmer down there love or you will harm the baby" he said his eyes growing wide with worry.

I stuck my tongue out at him laughing on the inside to myself, I was having a child or baby if you wish and here I am acting like a baby.

Great.

Brocks chuckle brought warmth to erupt within me making a smile spread across my face, I loved his laugh it was like listening to your favorite song or your mothers voice.

I sat down on the couch pilling pillows to keep me upstraight, the doctor said the baby would be better if i was up straight during the day. I sighed happilly as Brock slid in under my legs as they spread out across his lap.

This was like a picture perfect moment.

The husband.

The wife.

The soon to be baby.

But I knew all to well perfect things soon go to hell(A/N: taphat is actually in a song I made cx)

But maybe we just have to live in the moment you know to just live on with life like nothing bad is ever going to come our way. That happiness is all we can see and the gloominess of darkness constantly looming over our heads is just the sunshine happy and bright.

"Ooohhh spongebob" I squealed as I pulled out the coffee from the drink carrier,

"Dude you got to stop cating like a child its like I am dating a kid" Brock said chuckling at my constant kid behaviour.

I think ever since I got pregnant my child side has been re opened.

I pulled out my sandwhich smelling the delicious arouma and ready to just bite down on it, but before I could a pain ripped through my chest.

No.

Why now.

Please stop.

I screamed out in pain as I almost toppled over the couch Brock frantically looking around as if someone was around to help me.

It felt as thought I was being stabbed with a hot iron or a hot whip was thrashing against me and I just couldnt escape as I tried to pull the suffocating clothes off of me.

Brock quickly lifted me up and ran me to the bedroom where he lay me down and stepped back ready to get going like he always did.

I grabbed onto his arm and with pleading eyes looked at him sending a message to him through my eyes seeming my mouth was screaming in pain.

"Autumn no I-i cant do that to y-you again" he stuttered out his eyes growing wide as he tried to pull away from me.

I wouldnt let him go as it felt like I was being dunked in steaming hot water and my skin itched as it burned.

"Please" I breathed out as I tried to stop my screaming, the neighbors will think soemthing was going on.

"Make it STOP!!" I screamed again as I thrashed at the sheets trying to cool off my burning skin,

He looked at me as though I just asked him to shoot his own mother then slowly looked down at my writhing body and nodded.

He stepped onto the bed his legs on either part of my own caging me in. He looked at me with so much regret and sadness as he pulled me upwards kissing my lips roughly.

"Im sorry" he said softly as his eyes turned charcoal black.

Something cool fell onto my cheek as I looked up at Brock his wolf finally taking over, but not before I could catch his heart broken face.

No Brock.

Im sorry.

I said in my mind as my shirt was roughly pulled off and my skin suddenly felt back to normal.