Where is my baby

I rolled to my side, not remembering how long I have been here.

An hour

A day

A few minutes!?

I can't find Raven every once and a while I swear I could hear her distant cries fading into the echoing darkness, but then again I might be going absolutely crazy in here.

I don't know what happened, all I remember is thanksgiving, and answering the door.

My head pounded painfully just remembering and I winced, how come Brock hasn't come to save me.

What a cliche moment here, but it was true. Usually the mate can sense the smell of their other and track them down. Not only is he a werewolf he is an alpha meaning that he could easily break someone in two.

I just want my baby.

I heard a cry.

There it was.

Raven crying in the distance once again, but I never knew if it was really her or not. What are they doing to me baby girl?!

Mustering up some anger I got up staggering for a few before regaining my balance and grabbing onto the bars.

I flinched back.

Silver bars?! Really god dammit. My hands burned from the touch.

Hearing another loud cry I growled, fuck it. I grabbed onto the bars and pulled as hard as I could. Eventually they broke off a loud snapping sound pounding off of the walls.

I followed where I heard the cries, and ran as fast as I could trying my hardest to be soundless.

I heard another cry leaving me running even faster than before wanting to cuddle her, and brush the tears away.

They can not just hurt my baby and expect me to stay here, I growled loudly.

Raven.