can we meet up?

I was home munching on some pickles and peanut butter which was my favorite since I was a kid I go crazy for these things. I flicked through random channels finally settling on the show castle which was my favorite crime series.

I heard buzzing from across the room groaning I un -willingly got up and retrieved my phone reading just one simple text from Mya.

*hi* I groaned letting out an angry breath if that makes any sense and stalked my way back to the couch trying to bring back my comfy position.

I sent a hey back and munched more on my food my tummy growling in satisfaction I smiled happily as Richard castle came on screen and I swear I was a goner. i mean unf that man has got it but I think Brock looks way better.

like the way his milky brown eyes reminded me of coffee cake and how his brown hair reminded me of dark chocolate. he was what you would find in a magazine every bit of him was in describable and utterly perfect.

like a memory a flashback came to me I was in that bedroom I woke up in the day I found myself naked with Brock. he was laying on top of me slowly un doing my red dress and kissing down my neck. finally the dress was thrown off and Brock looked me up and down letting out a deep sexy growl  

I shuddered underneath him a wave of coldness hitting me he pinned my arms upward grazing his teeth over a sensitive spot on my neck and bit down lightly on it releasing a whimper mixed with a moan from me.

"Autumn" he breathed out before I could answer his teeth sank into my skin making a painful jolt release in my body before it turned into a type of pleasure.

I arched my back up to him pressing my semi nude self against him th-

a bussing noise interupted my dirty memories and I looked down to see my phone ringing expecting it to be Mya I answered it,

"wazzup bitch?" 

"well hello there Autumn"said a cool voice on the other end sending shivers down my spine,

"oh my god Brock?!" my cheeks flushed thanking my inner self that I wasnt with him at the moment or I would look like a tomato.

"uhm yeah I was calling to see if we could meet up?" He said on the other end,

"uh yeah sure sure uhm where too?" I said trying to hide the fact that I was a little excited,

"uh how about my place if that is er okay with you?" Brock said sounding like he was un sure I couls praactically hear the blush in his voice.

I wondered if Brock ever blushed a tinge of pink coloring over his tan cheeks while he smiled his perfect brown eyes lo-

"uhm Autumn are you there is it ok with you?" Brocks voice spoke breaking my thoughts about him I nodded then stopped pulling a face to how dumb I am he cant see me,

"uh yeah yeah sure that is great" I said slapping myself mentally for being an idiot.

"great uh I will pick you up at 6" and with that the line went dead at six?!

that is in only 30 minutes! I shouldnt be freaking out cause I have plenty of time to get ready,but this is Brock we are talking about I have to look perfect around him.

wait.. what? did I just say I have to look perfect around him? I think the peanut buttered pickle is getting to my head I think I just need to go change.

-------

hey guys I am thinking the next chapter should be in brocks pov? so i might do that