Go away

It seemed like eternity as he just stared at me occasionally blinking multiple times and then looking at me again. I might have a reason to why he is doing this well the last time he saw me I was dorky Autumn.

I had brown frizzy hair that was never tamed and just puffed out everyday I tried to fix it up and make it like the other girls let just say I broke five brushes. I also had big dorky glasses like the average nerd guy/girl on watt pad. I had uneven teeth that were strapped down with multi colored braces which I got teased on a lot. Lastly I was short and had no figure what so ever and no cup size for a bra I was flat as a pancake.

This was all through out my life until I turned 19 I pretty much changed drastically even my school members didnt recognize me.

I had silky brown hair that I tamed by straightning it mostly and using salon products from fantastic sams,and it reached mid back. I got contacts now that made my coffee brown eyes actually show and not be covered by huge glasses. I got a little taller,but still am shorter than the average woman so I am 5'5 I also got a cup size which is a B and I know have a thin and curvy body.

See how I changed?

"It is you holy shit you changed!" He said whispering the last part to himself, I rolled my eyes suddenly feeling angered.

I changed yes I sure did,but it was not for him it was for myself! It seemed like he changed,but of course he didnt he changed on the outside not the inside.

He still had his chocolate brown hair,but it turned a few shades darker since I last saw him,he had his milky brown eyes a little lighter than before. His skin was tanner looking like a nice coffee color matching well with his hair.

He had grown a slight stubble across his chin and cheeks making him look much more mature than a 21 year old. He also grown in size he was no longer that 5'8 19 year old I saw two years ago he was now the 6'2 muscular 21 year old I see now.

Even though the outside changed he seemed to still have that hump and dump personallity,

"Yes as a matter of fact it is me,but listen here I dont want anything to do with you since you left me for sluts, I finally healed from all the pain you left me with, I finally healed all the physical scars you gave me every month!" I rushed out angrilly,

"What do you mean physical pain I left you with I never touched you!" Brock yelled right back at me his eyes darker like he was about to shift,

I scoffed rolling my eyes as I reached the bottom of my t-shirt I pulled it up slightly showing my stomach and all the slowly healing gashes. You may think since I am a werewolf it should heal faster yes I do,but when it comes to your mate cheating it heals like a human.

"What the fuck is that?!?" He yelled pointing an acusing finger at me,

"Like you dont even know its the gashes you gave me while you fucked those sluts! I would wake up screaming in pain as I wish it would finally just finish me off ,but it didnt!" I screamed out the pain in my chest intensifying.

"What do you mean I did this?" Brock whispered out an un-readable expression crossing his face as his eyebrows furrowed together,

"You decided to leave me giving me mental pain my heart sinking everyday, then you decided to fuck with other girls leaving me with physical pain almost 8 times a month. All I could remember these last two years was the words you said to me when you left, 'you're not good enough'" I breathed out single tears slipping from my eyes as I quickly wiped them away.

It felt like a small weight was lifted from my shoulders the only person or people I told was my brother,mom,and dad. This felt like I just told someone a big secret I have beem keeping for years when in reality I was telling the one who is supposed to love me how it hurt.

"Autumn" he whispered out like he was confessig to a crime I just shook my head with a sour smile on my face,

"You know what just save it I just want you to go away" I said finally pushing past him as i made it outside of the daycare door.

If it was t for my sobs filling the room I would of swore I heard a deep sorry come from the room I just left.

I finally made it home an emotional wreck as a teenage pregnant woman.

I sighed pulling a hand through my hair as I put my bag by my bed and headed off towards the closet. I pulled out some comfy clothing meaning sweat pants and baggy sweaters with soft and ouffy socks,and started to head for the bathroom across the hall.

I pulled out my galaxy and checked all my messages since I left the day care center, I had multiple mostly from my best friend of all time Mya.

I opened some of them mostly her saying 'Mark is hot or he is so cute' all that jazz,but there was one that stuck out more.

"Hey Autumn we have a meeting with the pack in an hour,but there is something I want you to know about it well uhm Brock is our new alpha"