a not so nice thanksgiving evening

My ears perked up when I hear a knock at the door indicating that the guests have arrived aka my family, and some friends.

It has been about 3 months since I had Raven, and it was finally thanksgiving! 

Raven sat in her little booster chair with a clipped on tray to go with eating some of her favorite food which she was absolutely obsessed with. Cheerios.

Every time you pulled it out she would go ape shit squealing and laughing with that beautiful laugh of hers, I warn you never try to take cheerios away from Raven..... Oh god...

Brock opened the door as I placed the stuffing, and mashed potatoes on top of the coasters laying on the table. The sound of fast clicking made there way into the room, and two middle aged woman walked into the room.

It was my mother Jaylene, and Brock's mother Clary Carterson.

They both had wide smiles on there faces as they held there hands out and walked towards me, I chuckled opening my arms wide as well. But little did I know that they were going to pass me up and go straight towards my baby.

"ohhh such a cutie patootie" My mother cooed at the little bundle,

I get why she is acting that way, we just bought Raven a new dress that was a dark blue and had a black bow around the waist. to go along with it we bought her white tights, a black bow for her hair, and black little shoes.

"who are your grandmas? we are!" Brock's mother squealed in an overly high pitched voice making me wince.

"oh so I don't get a hug rude" I grumbled under my voice hearing a very attractive chuckle come from behind me.

Before I could turn around two familiar arms wrapped around my waist ad a kiss was planted on my cheek.

"I will always give you a hug just to see that beautiful smile of yours love" Brock said in a low voice,

I smile widely turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his tall figure down to about my size, and pecked his lips softly. 

 pouting he leaned down to catch a kiss, but I pulled back before he could and laughed as he grunted angrily.

I pulled myself back heading back into the kitchen to grab out the turkey and cranberries, balancing that with one arm and hand I grabbed utensils and plates with the other waddling out of the kitchen to the dining area to set them down.

Raven cooed and reached her hands upward indicating she wanted me to pick her up, I smiled lifting her out of her grandmothers arms who mumbled profanities to me.

"who is my baby girl?" I asked kissing her nose as she giggled sweetly.

"Brock go get the corn and cups, dad go get the napkins along with the gravy, mom go get the rest please and thank you" I stated loudly as they all grumbled =, but walked into the kitchen anyways.

Once again my ear flickered to the noise of a knock as I pulled Raven onto my hip and headed towards the door.

Before I even opened the whole door I was suddenly snatched, a hand covering my mouth and dragged outside the door softly shut behind me.

I wiggled in their grip feeling Raven being pulled from my arms, I tried screaming for help,but before I could muster up something I was knocked out. 

the last thing I heard was my baby's cries echoing in my ear before I drifted to slumber...