Confused

It was the end of the day and I was home alone in comfy clothing a baggy sweater, sleep shorts and long fluffy socks.

Brock was out looking for the food I sent him to get which by now I cant even remember myself it was a chocolate covered peanut butter mustard ham honey sandwhich.

Gross I know, but for some odd reason I just wanted it cause it sounded good at the time, but now no I dont think so.

The phone was atleast five feet away from me and I was not ready to get up.

I sighed attempting to get up as my baby belly was preventing me from doing so, I huffed pulling myself up from the little bars on the side of the couch that Brock put up for me.

I finally got onto my feet I swear the struggle is real.

And texted Brock quickly saying I wanted something good from Wendy's cause mmmhhmm is there food good.

"She's mine" the little voice of Tanner's rang inside my head making my breathe hitch,

Does he mean that they are mates? But that is physically impossible seeming that only the elders could predict things like that.

But even so elders ussually find their power when they turn into their wolf form so it is physically impossible.

This was all to confusing.

"Okay so please dont yell at me but wendys was closed so I got you burger king" Brock said entering the room,

I didnt look at him way to deep in my thoughts to even acknowledge his prescence,

"Babe?" I heard him ask worried as I looked at him,

"Oh im sorry Brock Im just thinking way to much about that one kid Tanner said he never really said anythin like that just acted a bit strange from the rest and now he gave me to many thoughts to think over of him" I rusehd out quickly barely catching my breathe at the end.

Brock looked at me even more worried setting the bag of burger king on the counter, and walking over to me catching my face between his hands.

Shocks erupted from that little gesture and contiuned to explore throughout my body, I smiled leaning into his touch.

I dont know how, but we made it work through out the months.

What I mean is we did fight a lot about how he left me, and how I wasnt good enough also because of the baby. In the beginning he wanted me to abort or give up to adoption because he thought he wasnt ready to be a father, but of course I was not having it.

Eventually we made up maybe made out a time or two literally we frickle frackled the second time just a few days ago.

But the second time I was fat, and he probably didnt enjoy it,

That reminds me.

"Did you enjoy having the fuck time with me cause I beilieve you didnt cause I was fat well I still am, but oh my god just did you?" I asked sniffing the air smelling the Burgers and fries wafting the air.

Brock chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his head into my hair lightly kissing my neck here and there.

I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck which was so high up, damn curse my shortness.

He pulled away from my hair and looked down on me biting his lip making my crazy hormones go even crazier bouncing around and shit.

I blushed smiling shyly as if I never had a kiss before, he leaned down more reaching about my level his lips inches away. I licked my lips feeling the need to have his placed on mine and inched closer to him pulling him even closer to me.

Just them my stomach grumbled loudly and you could feel the little one kick in my stomach makg a small groan escape my lips.

"I guess that means your hungry and her or him whatever both of you are hungry lets eat" I grinned pecking his lips lifhtly before I skipped or wobbled on one foot every second away to my food that was makg my mouth water.