TWO : MOUSE TRAP.

"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate"

-Dante Aligieri, "Inferno: The Divine Comedy."

__________________________________

Jungwon. 

I opened the door of the gym's court, hearing silence other than the basketballs bouncing on one corner of room. 

"As I've suspected, You are here."
I made him notice my presence, smiling at his direction while waving my hand. He glanced at me for a short milisecond before shooting the ball on his hands, accurately shooting it from a three-point mark.

[Class-A Student No. 9:

Name: Park Jay
Nationality: Korean
Background: The heir of Sinar Tech IT&T
Specialty: Basketball Team's Captain ball.
Personality: Happy-go-Lucky]

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Won?"
Jay asked, walking towards me while drenched with sweats.

[Class-A Student No. 2:

Name: Yang Jungwon
Nationality: Korean
Background: The heir of Shinhyeongsa Institutes of Education
Specialty: Class-A's President.
Personality: Machiavellian]

"You're training overtime again? the sun's rising already."
I laughed at him. He also checked the window an dlaughed it out as well. It wasn't the morning yet, just late afternoon. 

"It's a miracle you're still not at home yet tho did the dean not saw you?"
He chuckled, raising his shirt to wipe the sweat in his face. he's also dripping with sweats even on his abdomen so it doesn't even make sense to wipe his face with his damp shirt.

"I'm here to give you this."
I took the small black envelope out of my pocket and threw it to him. he caught it and his forehead quickly creased to ask a question.

"An invitation?"
he asked. I noded my head, watching him open it and looking at his card.

He did not even bother covering it up.

"Jack of Diamonds. Cool. What's yours?"
he told me, waving his card. I just nodded my head since the imprints were really cool.

"It was from the show that we will be participating. Remember the one that the whole class agreed unto?"
I didn't answer his question since there's no need to do that and just explained the letter when he opened it instead. He just nodded his head while scanning it, checking the details.

"I'll go now. Have a great-"
I was about to turn around and walk towards the door when he suddenly took my wrist to prevent me from stepping one step further. I turned towards hm, seeing him looking at me with googly eyes.

"You'll come, right? Wonie?"
he asked. I looked around, seeing no one inside the hall before answering.

"Of course, Hyung."
I licked my lower lip as i smile. He nodded his head and smirked, letting my hand go.

"See you later, then."
He said, rushing towards the locker room. I bid my farewell and went on my way, a mischievous grin curving on my lips.