SIX : PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

six :

you'll belong to the sky if you fly. don't limit yourself in the ground.

___________

00:07:46

minutes went down like a flash, and the endless train seems to fasten up its pace more and more.

The train shook a little, riot happening all across the place with carnage leading the pack of fight cubs ready to destroy their targets yo pieces. Only a few wanted this key finding bullshit and most of them are already dead. If not, then they are being targeted secretly.

"Hey. I think I saw something in there. Can you duck down and check what it is?"
Jake asked one of his classmates which looked at him in suspicion.

"What is it?"
He asked Jake. Jake shrugged his shoulder, pointing a small space at the last table of their railcar.

"Maybe the keys? Who knows?"
Jake shot back, hands held up in the air yo tell his classmate he won't do anything.

"T-Then you should check."
His classmate, afraid of getting backstabbed by the latter stuttered as he strides two steps backwards.

Jake rolled his eyes, tongue reaching the inside of his cheek in annoyance.

"Aren't we allies here who wants the best for everyone? Stop doubting me!"
Jake whined, defending himself. Looking around, it's not that easy to trust his words seeing their classmates fight each other. Some were stabbing people to death, beating them up for their blood cards and doing all sorts of things.

"Still..."
His classmate looked at him, still full of suspicion. Jake hissed, walking towards his classmate who froze on his tracks, seeing him walk towards his direction with a smirk in his face.

"What? You scared?"
He asked his classmate, face near to each other at a dangerous distance.

His classmate gulped and that's all that Jake needs to figure things out.

"What do i get for doing it?"
His classmate asked him, making Jake grin. The boy froze when Jake leaned closer towards him, lips hitting the skin of his ear as he whisper,

"After this... i'll let you touch me wherever. How's that for a reward?"
Jake whispered, moving away from his classmate with a sultry smirk flashing in his face. His classmate felt all the blood in his body moving up to his cheeks, mind getting wild with the thought of his reward.

Who would decline his request after that reward is revealed? Not his classmate for sure.

"Deal."
Jake softly laughed and nodded, pointing the small space where his classmate need to duck in order to reach.

"So fucking gullible..."
Jake whispered beneath his breath when his classmate started reaching out for nothing at that small space.

"Jake, there's nothing here at- AHHH!!!!"
He let out a loud scream when jake kicked him towards the railcar's wall, pushing him deeper to the small space he's reaching.

"Look deeper!"
Jake laughed, kicking him once again. His classmate hit his head on the steel wall, his eyeglass crushed. He cried for help but Jake was ruthless and kicked him once again. This time, harder.