FIVE : LAWLESS

Dodging a flying dagger is easy, but dodging a hiddden dagger is impossible.

__________

Time remaining until the countdown:
00:15:23

They have 15 mins left on the time and still no keys were seen. There was no place in the train that they did not searched but still. Hope started fading away from everyone and one at a time, paranoia eats them.

Maybe, there were really no keys.

Desperation arises when things started to turn another way round. The words that Heeseung just spat out earlier might actually be true.

Everyone started to secretly check their cards to find their target, as discreet as possible.
But when the timer hit 20 minutes and still there was no key seen, everyone started panicking by the fact that there were three bombs ready to explode.

And from there, tension started arising.

It is one for themselves.

"Fuck!! I want to live! Give me your card!!"

Chaos.

"You bitch give me your card!!"

Misery.

"Ahhhhh!! Help!!!!"

Fifteen minutes left and carnage is starting.

"Nishimura Riki!! You brat!!"
A tall lean man called Ni-ki's name while he's busy searching for the keys. The class is now divided to people that finds their target and to the people that wants to find the keys. Ni-ki was on the side of those that wanted to find the keys like Ryeon, Jake and the others. They have become the minority and their population slowly goes down as minutes pass.

The tall guy rested his arm around Ni-ki's shoulders, his other hand holding a knife and pointing it to
ni-ki's neck.

The boy was unfazed. He looked down to see a knife getting pointed to him before he glanced at his classmate.

"You'll be kind to your hyung, right?"
The guy asked him, grinning at him, "you know there are no laws in this train. Nothing's protecting you so guess what? I can kill you right here, right now!!"
The guy yelled at his face, laughing in delight afterwards. The knife ran a small slit on ni-ki's neck, blood dripping down from the small wound. Ni-ki shut his eyes close and sucked on his teeth to supress himself from making a noise because of the pain.

"D-Do you want my card? Take it. Please don't kill me...."
The boy lowly stammered, lips quivering in fear as he reach out for his pocket.

"That's right, good job!! I obviously do not want to kill you here."
Ni-ki could not see the grim expression the guy has, telling everyone how much he wants to kill the boy once he hand his card. The evil smile he gives as he look at the young boy is sinister.

"I-It's in my pocket. Take it and leave, please..."
Ni-ki said nervously, The guy looked down at his pocket where his hand is and to his surprise,

"AHH!!!"
In one swift move, ni-ki shoved a pencil from his pocket to his left eye causing him to yell in pain and back away from the child.

Ni-ki let out a soft laugh, eyes as dark as a devil. The red light illuminating the dark tunnelway shone in his face as he gaze at his crying classmate, blood oozing out of his left eye instead of tears.