EIGHT : TWO SIDES OF A COIN.

eight :

"The less they know, the more they believe."

______________

Jay.

I stared at the card in my hand, feeling the intricate design of the metal card on my fingertip. The sides were not sharp, but it is metal so it still feel rough. Each design of the cards are metal-pressed to perfection. Its intricacy in details just revealed that our enemy here is something big.

And considering this place, the game master is probably stupidly rich.

"You're alone here? Where's Jungwon?"
The door of the rooftop opened, Revealing someone with a dark purple hair entering the place. I pursed my lips and went back to looking at the forest surrounding us.

Technically, when we get off the train, we arrived on an imitation of our old school building. Everything is imitated perfectly, from the rooms, hallways and everything. Surprisingly, our old room is also full in details and there are 25 chairs inside. Enough for all of us surviving members.

When we arrived, I quickly went here to find some fresh air. Deeply needed after the game that happened earlier.

"Can't I be alone sometimes, hyung?"
I asked him, ,chuckling. Heeseung shook his head and let out a soft laugh.

"Where's Jungwon?"
Heeseung-hyunh pocketed both of his hands as he walk towards my direction. I sighed, shrugging my shoulders as an answer.

"This place is massive..."
Heeseung joined me in sightseeing at the rooftop. Other than the imitation building of our school, there is also what seemed like a hospital somewhere down the hill, a soccer field and another building I do not know of. We were not allowed to get out of the building that we are in right now. The guards with rabbit masks will point their guns at you and shoot you if you try.

"Surely made by someone with unlimited amount of wealth."
I murmured beneath my breath. Heeseung side-eyed me and smirked,

"like you." He commented which made me audibly gasp.

"Do you really think I would spend for something like this?" I asked him, kinda offended. Jokingly, actually. Heeseung is to not be taken seriously. If you do, you lose his mind games.

"Yes, if Jungwon tells you to."
He fended back with an assault towards my affection with Jungwon. C'mon now!

"Do you really think i'm head over heels with Jungwon? Crazy..."
I asked once more. Heeseung shrugged his shoulder, lips curving for a downward smile.

"It seemed just like he got you dancing in his palms... You know, Park Jongseong. His little expendable toy."
Heeseung told me.

I hid a smile this time.

Do I really look that gullible?

Great.

"Yeah, I just love that guy so much..."
I told him, sighing. He gazed at me, slightly confused and bewildered. I turned back, raising a brow.

"I know you, Jongseong."
He smirked, tapping my shoulder.

Fuckass.

"So your theory is that I am actually the game master and I am being manipulated by Jungwon in the process? What would be my motive to do all of this?"
I let out a soft laugh, shaking my head. Heeseung-hyung laughed with me before he let out a loud sigh. He went silent, the smile on his face slowly fading until it was gone. A serious look painted his face and I can see it through my peripheral vision.