ONE : BLOOD CARDS.

one:

"we only confess our little mistakes to persuade people that we have no big ones."

________________

1 year later.....

Ryeon.

I opened my eyes, feeling the sunlight hitting my face as i wake up from a short slumber while we were on the road. it was really just a short nap. something i needed after not being able to sleep even a wink last night. I noticed that the car already stopped in front of my school, the only thing it needs to depart is for me to get out.

I took the small vial of medicines from my bag and swallowed a pill quick, gazing at the driver who was just watching me from the peripheral mirror on top of the car's front screen.

"Have a nice day, Lady Ryeon."
I gave the butler a small smile, nodding my head after I opened the door of the car. i was about to leave when i remembered i was about to ask him something.

[Class A Student No.1:

Name: Seo Ryeon
Nationality: Korean
Background: Heiress of El Shangrila Hotels, Daughter of Chief Assemblyman Seo Sungyeon.
Specialty: Archery Club's Captain.
Personality: Reciprocator.]

"Is Dad... still busy?"
I asked him. He apologetically looked at me and nodded his head, pursing his lips. 

"The National Assembly Election is just weeks from now, Young lady. That's why he's-"

"Alright, Nevermind. why did i even ask, Sebastian."
I shut the door close and put my airpods on instead of hearing Sebastian's lame excuses. of course, he's always busy. even busy enough to talk to me. I put my bag on my right shoulder and brought my phone out of my pocket, staring at my screen and checking the messages just so i can avoid eye contact with everyone to lessen the burden of greeting them with a fake smile.

"Ryeon!"
I turned towards my side, seeing Jake waving his hands towards me with his golden retriever smile. still as joyous as usual. On his side is Therese, holding her tablet and smiling at me. seems like these two arrved at the same time. I waited for them to catch up on me and slid my phone back to my pocket.

"Good Morning! How's spring break?"
Jake energetically asked, all jumpy. Therese on his side was as calm as usual, already checking the schedules of the student council.

[Class A Student No. 13:
Name: Sim Jaeyun
Nationality: Korean
Background: SJ Tradings and Expo's Heir
Specialty: Soccer Club's Captain Ball
Personality: Blunt and Excessively Honest.]

"Good Morning, Ryeon."
Therese greeted me. I greeted her back and turned towards Jake since Therese doesn't eeally like small talks that much.

[Class A Student No. 24:
Name:Therese Dowel
Nationality: Columbian
Background: The Heiress of Dwells Transpo.
Specialty: Student Council's Secretary
Personality: Reserved.]

"Do you even need to ask? I stayed home since everyone was busy."
I mentally rolled my eyes since my father's campaign for this week totally intensifies. The National Assembly election is weeks from now anyways so they are trying their hardest to maintain his position by their campaigns. me? I really couldn't care less about it and my dad doesn't seem to care if I do or not.