ELEVEN : CHEMISTRY

Chapter Eleven :

"What people commonly call fate is their own stupidity."

__________________

(A/n: continuous itallic fonts represents scenes from a flashback.)

"Ahhh fuck.. this shit is boring as hell."
Jake whispered, listening to the lecturer's lessons about chemistry. He slumped his head on his table, watching from the highest back of the seats of the lecture room.

"Get your shits straight, Jake. If you don't want to spend your whole summer on a summer camp or taking extra backload courses, endure it."
Jungwon, his seatmate, stated while staring at the board and jotting down his own notes on his notebook. Jake sneered at him, chuckling as he lean towards Jungwon.

"Or I could just screw the professor for an A? What do you think?"
He snickered, a grin curving his thick lips up. Jungwon looked at him in disgust and scowled at him. Jake laughed, putting his pen that he hasn't used since the start of the class and put it in his lips.

"I know Ms. Jin, saw her at the storage room near the soccer field one time, she's technically enjoying her student's company. All of it while giving him the cake and all. Hahaha..."
Jake laughed while glancing at his professor busy discussing. Jungwon rolled his eyes and shook his head, tried focusing on the lecture once more but as he scribble on his notes, Jake said that made him stop writing.

"And what if i tell you it's your boyfriend's company? Ohh... plot twist." Jake added to his snickering comment, raising his eyebrows to Jungwon who glared at him with eyes like piercing knives.

"What the hell?"
Jungwon cursed, which made Jake laughed and shrug his shoulder.

"Oh? Did i say something? Please disregard it."
He deadpanned with a smirk as he started writing something on his notebook, a bunch of random nonsense as Jungwon look at his chemistry professor.

He gazed at her with blank eyes, and you can't read what he is thinking. The professor caught his gaze and made eye contact, only for Jungwon to plaster a fake smile in his face and started writing again.

But this time, his scribbles are full of foul words and curses for his whoring professor, all for what Jake had told him.

The next day, an unfamiliar man walked inside their lecture room, holding books for chemistry.

"Ms. Jin is... sick and couldn't finish this semester with all of you so she made the brave and heartbreaking decision to turn you all over to me. Starting today, I will be your chemistry professor until the end of the year. All pending activities shall be passed to me and..."
The professor continued rumbling, with Jake gazing at Jungwon with eyes amused and wondering. Jungwon took his clean notes out, smiling at Jake.

"What? Why are you so fazed?"

Jungwon does not like it when others touch his toys.

He is one possessive brat.

"Jake? Jake-hyung?"
Jake was snapped back to reality when Jungwon walked towards him with a smile in his face. They are currently gathered on the field, the identical soccer field from their university. Armed men are all over the place, making sure no one is making any disturbance.