FOUR : ALL OR NOTHING

four:

"It's not teamwork. It's yourself against everyone else."

_____

Sunoo's

I read the contents of the rules of the game. It's easy and straightforward, as pong as you won't make it complicated yourself by disobeying the rules.

Catch The Train!!

You are getting late for your first class. however, the train won't reach its destination until it unloaded some passengers.

To do that, the train prepared a surprise at the last three railcars. There are bombs waiting to explode at each railcar. Find it and diffuse it until its remaining time limit or catch the surprise and die

If you want everyone including you to survive,

DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPES.

Remaining time limit:
00:55:17

I stared at the black envelope right in front of my hands. Everyone agreed to not open it and just find the bombs.

But who knows? I glanced around the railcar. Everyone dispersed into three groups with the help of Taeho, Jungwon and Ryeon's leadership. Each of them is designated to lead a group to find the bomb at the railcars.

I know everyone is working with each other right now but who knows?

Someone might break the trust of everyone actually.

Especially if it means their own survival.

"Kim Sunoo."
I flinched, hearing Taeho call out my name while looking at me. I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not realized him nearing to my seat.

"Why?"
I asked, hiding my envelope on my pocket. He looked at it before gazing back at my eyes.

"Please don't stall and find our designated bomb. We do not want us to be blowing up here."
Taeho commented, which everyone in my group heard, including Park Sunghoon.

"You can blow me tho instead, just saying..."
One of my classmates who seemed to like me, Gong Juntae said while laughing, high fiving his friends who snickered alongside him. I rolled my eyes at them and stood up my seat.

"I know y'all bitchless just by the smell of your breath. Stop talking."
I told them, walking towards somewhere to find the bomb. They must have been offended considering how Juntae let out an exasperated sigh and a low curse beneath his breath.

"Yah what did you just say?? My family literally owns a toothpaste company???"
Juntae retaliated back which made me chuckle.

"I mean, even the family that owns Samsung doesn't even use Samsung at all so yeah."
He should know what I mean and by the looks of it he does got it quickly before 5 seconds of thinking.

He walked up the aisle, looking at be in disbelief

"Don't you think you're crossing the line you fa-!!"
Before he can even say anything else someone kicked him from the back causing him to stumble at the ground, face first.