TEN : F*CK-TIONS

ten :

"Nothing is as dangerous as an ignorant friend; a wise enemy is to be preferred."

_______________

Ryeon.

The class was meant to be divided, anyways.

I sighed, walking out of the girl's bathroom after washing myself up. Today is another day and I didn't had the chance to sleep a single wink last night.

Probably since I am not used to sleeping somewhere else, or maybe probably because the cushions given were rock-hard solid.

"Ryeon."
I heard a soft voice calling me from the walls of the doorway of the bathroom. I gazed at where the voice came from and rose an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here, Taeho?"
I asked him. He just looked at me and softly smiled.

"The election later... you'll participate, right?"
He asked me. I did not answer. Is there even a need to? I mean, the class will be divided nevertheless, with the election or not. It'll be just a mere formality as to who will be the one to lead the group.

And I don't like the idea of it. In here, you can't trust any people. Remember who they really are back in that fucking train. Everyone is just as desperate as me to live.

And I hate it when people tries to erase that fact. I hate it when someone actually tries to still play the goody two shoes even after killing someone for his own survival. In short, i hate him and everyone else.

"It's nonsense... the election."
I told him and was about to walk pass him when he grabbed my wrist to make me stop leaving.

"You can't be like this, Ryeon. Shouldn't we be the one to support each other?" Taeho told me, makung me turn to him, "I only want what's the best for all of us. For all of us to survive. That includes you, Ryeon." He told me on a soft, calm voice as if he's persuading me. It felt condescending, rather.

"I don't need you to decide for my survival, Taeho." I brushed off his hand off me and glared at him, "I don't trust you anymore." I made sure i was clear with that. I turned my back at him and I heard him sigh.

"You're acting like I was the only one that killed someone here..." he paused for a moment. I shut my eyes closed to remain calm and composed, "You're also a killer, Ryeon. You killed your bestfriend."

Bitch.

I turned around and glared at Taeho as I held his collar and pushed him to the wall.

"You're like a bitch, crying around and trying to gain everyone's sympathy."
I held his collars tight. And he gave me a smirk from his pretentious face. "Why? Aren't I right? You ridicule everyone that killed someone back at the train and act like you yourself is high and almighty."

"You're just like us, Ryeon. Accept it."
He whispered menacingly, a small smirk curving up the sides of his lips.

"I know, fuckass. We are all the same here. I'm disgusted at myself just like how much I am disgusted of you." I told him between gritting teeth. My hands in his neck started to make him feel uncomfortable and he's almost choking. I want to slap him, but going over the top from his provocations will mean nothing, "But that doesn't mean I'm worse than you lot. I know your fucking secret, Taeho." This time, I was the one that smiled at him. He was shunned, and looked ag me with eyes, thinking how did I knew.

"With Jung Hayan and everything... I buried it all to the ground so I could forget everything that happened, but don't fucking test my patience."
I pushed myself away from him, with him hitting the cold concrete wall. He catch his breath as I let out a low chuckle.

"I'm like a water on a glass, Taeho. Fill me up more with your bullshit and i will spill. Don't fucking test me."
I left him like that. I did not listen to what he was about to say more because to hell i care. If he thinks democracy will work in times like this, he's wrong.

It's one for one's selves. Not everyone will survive the thinning and that's for sure.

I have buried all of those memories down to the deepest part of my brain so I could forget it, I don't like reliving the past. Now I don't have any appetite to eat breakfast. What a good start of the day.

________

Sunoo.

The election progressed as expected in the cafeteria after our breakfast. Taeho was announced as the class representative with the outstanding attendance of the whole group. Many did not appear and many abstained the voting but he did not care.

He made a faction of his own. Let's just call them Taeho and his bootlickers. There were 8 of them with Taeho on the lead.

There are also different other groups like Jessica's devoted asskissers and the student council members whom abstained the elections. Me? I am with the student council, just because I do not want to bow down to Taeho and lick his ass as well. That's so not me.

"Kim."
His voice is grating and insincere. Park Sunghoon stand nexg to my chair with an apple in his hand and a fake smile in his face.

"Good Morning."
He greeted me. I rolled my eyes upward and acted I did not see him.

"Jungwon-ah, Do you want to take a walk outside?"
I asked the guy I am sitting with, Yang Jungwon and he looked at me before looking at Sunghoon and then looking back at me.

"No."
He shortly whispered which made Sunghoon laugh. I bit my lower lip and stood up from my seat to take my leave. Sunghoon followed me until we reach the staircase where none of our classmates can see us.

"What the fuck is your deal, Park?"
Annoyed as I may seem, he did not care at all and proceeded to act like his heart is aching by holding it with his two hands.

"Ahh my heart, why are you so mad, Kim? I just greeted you good morning?"

Douchbag. You only come to me when you want something. I know you very well you jerk.

"Spill it, I have no time."
I sternly told me. He chuckled lowly before shaking his head, taking a bite on his apple while staring at my eyes.

"I heard a rumor about the next game."
He said. How in the world? I looked at him with lingering interest, not that I am interested with him but interested with his information.

"Where did you get it?"
I asked him. He smiled, shrugging his shoulder.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you."
He teased, making me slap his shoulder in annoyance. What a bitch. He laughed as I roll my eyes and told me to calm down.

"Chill, Kim. I'll tell you, okay?"
He said, laughing. I waited for the answer as he bite on his apple again, "I saw it myself. Last night when I was walking around."

"We'll be working with chemicals. The next subject is chemistry."
He whispered, delighted. I smiled.

Game on, motherfuckers.

____________________

Updateeee!