Chapter 2

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Before I could say anything else the bell rang and it was time for first period. Jasmine and I said bye to the girls as we went to our class, sadly for me, it was math since I'm not a fan of math. As we were walking to class I could hear music in my ears. I knew it was my soulmate and all I could do was smile at it.

Constants POV

As I was in math I couldn't focus on it, all I could think about was my soulmate and jamming to the music they are listening to. Soon enough the bell rang sadly the music stopped it lasted for almost the whole class period, all different kinds of songs from k-pop to English. A few gaps in between them, I'm guessing he was talking at some point because the music was low I almost couldn't hear it. (pretend that's what he does when he's on V-live)

"Hey, you good you looked like you spaced out for a bit?" Jasmine said to me

"Yeah, sorry. They were playing all different types of songs last period that I couldn't focus. I hope she didn't notice it though." I said back at her.

"It's ok, it took me a while to figure it out, it took me maybe a month to figure out how to tune it out so I can work on school," Jas said to me

"It took you a month, I don't think I can do that. I mean that's just not right in a way, I wonder what they are doing while I have music on." I said to her

She then shrugged her shoulders at me as we walked to our next class. Well not fully walked to our next class, we have to split at some point going to my class so she can go to hers. About two minutes later she said bye to me as she walked upstairs to get to her class, while I stay on the ground floor for my next class.

My next class was English, I'm ok with that class because the essays are easy for me and I like some of the books we have to read. I am a book nerd sometimes, I have a good amount of books at home. Anyways once I get inside I go to my seat, which is next to my cousin Jonah. Once I sit next to him we do our handshake.

"Hey, did you get anything yet?" He asked me and I nodded my head

"Cool, can't wait for my birthday tomorrow, I wonder what the first song will be?" He said happily

"Mine was a BTS song, not something I thought would happen haha, but that's a good thing because I wasn't sure if we would have the same taste at all," I told him and he nodded his head at me

"Oh you don't have practice after school do you, mom is throwing me a birthday party. Plus the girls are sleeping over and I want you to as well, I want to be there when you hear something." I said to him

Jonah is on the football team, and gay. Everyone knows and is fine with him being on the team. He was also on the team before he even came out. He came out last year and has been on the team since we were freshmen, which isn't something that happens often.

"I will have to talk to the coach when I have gym later today and I'll text you when it's over if I do or not. If I do I'll have to come over after, but make sure my stuff is already over because I'll be coming straight from practice." He said to me and I nodded my head.

"Ok, aunt and uncle will be coming to help my mom set up early, as she won't get out till 5. So I would text them soon and let them know. Oh, I have to tell the girls you sleeping over as well, Scarlett and Brook haven't seen you outside of school in a while." I told him and before he could say anything our teacher came into the class and it was time for him to teach.

"Alright, please put your homework in the bin, then get out your book so we can discuss on the chapters you were supposed to read." He said

Everyone got out our homework and the book we are reading. We are reading the Harry Potter books, and after each book, we watch the films. So we know what is in the books that aren't in the movies. We are almost halfway don't with the book, and yes it's the first book. Jonah loves Harry Potter, so he has a lot of copies of the book and all the movies. We were supposed to buy the books, but because he has 3 sets he gave me one to use for the semester. I told him after each book is done I'll give him the book back, and he was good with that.

- - - time skip to lunch- - -

Thankfully it was lunchtime, the last period I had with the girls, so we went together and went into the long lunch line for food. About what felt like ten minutes we were out and went to our seat, where Jonah was. He didn't stay long as he dropped off his bag and went into the line.

"Before you say anything, no I haven't heard anything since this morning. Oh, and Jonah will spend the night with us. You two have said that you don't see him much outside of school, which isn't a lot anyway. Though he hasn't told me yet if he has practice or not. I'll have to ask when he gets back." I said to them, sometimes we talk while some of us are doing our homework so we don't have to do much later on at home.

"Do you think they are asleep, maybe they aren't in school, like us. They could be older, hopefully by not much that would be weird."Brook said, and I nodded my head

"Hey, now that we have time should we see who was on V-live this morning?" I asked them and they nodded their heads, I go on the app and go on BTS's page and it was Yoongi.

"We should watch some of it we have the time and there are subtitles," Scarlett said, and we nodded our heads

"Might as well, Jonah isn't here yet," I said to her

I hit play and turned up the volume so we can hear over all the voices here. After a minute he started to speak

"Hello everyone, I wanted to do something different today so I hope you like it. But before I get started with this it has something to do with my soulmate. I had heard them early listening to one of our songs so I hope your in the chat, if not then I hope you see this." he said to the screen

"Omg that is good, he's the only band member to not find there's yet," Jasmine said and we nodded our heads

"Anyways, whoever you are this V-live is for you, so you guys are going to give me songs to play and hope for the best. So what song are we playing first." He said and it was so sweet and his soulmate is an army that's so cool.

"That is so sweet of him, I wonder if they are in the chat?" Brook said, and he shrugged put shoulders

Before we knew it a song was playing and it was Friends, by Jimin and Tae. Wait when I was in class that was the 1st song they played after Yet To Come. I pushed it to the side for now, it must be a coincidence. After a while I realized it wasn't, all the songs that were being played were the same. I could have found out this morning and didn't ugh, I then gave my phone to Jasmine and hit my head on the table. At the same time I was doing that Jonah showed up.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked, I didn't know what they were doing as I stopped hanging my head and just rested it down

"Not sure after a few minutes of watching a V-live of one of the members from BTS she did that, and gave me the phone." Jasmine said

"I'm upset because before we could watch this when we were in first period my soulmate was listening to music and it's the same music in the same order. My soulmate is Min fucking Yoongi and I wasn't in the chat to tell him." I said rasing my voice at them, and hitting my head once again on the table.

They looked at me shocked, they smiled then frowned. I know what they are thinking. How am I going to let him know I got his message and that 13 hours behind him? I don't know what to do? I need answers, and I don't think anyone can answer them now.

"Girl why don't you eat something then go to our counselor, and ask them what you should do, or how to." Jasmine and and I nodded my head and ate my food, then did what she said when I was done.