Chapter 21

koran speaking  English speaking  ASL

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Yoongi said to him, and I smiled, hugged him, and kissed his cheek as another thank you. After that, we looked at the menu to see what was good to eat. Many things sounded good, and drinks were standard, but I knew I would most likely go for the water if they had it. Jas goes for sweet tea or water if they don't. At the same time, Scarlett and Brook go for either Coke or Pepsi, whichever company they use one or the other.  

Constants POV

After a short wait, both the waiters approached us and introduced themselves. One said his name was Connor, while the other said her name was Alex (despite the name,e being typically associated with males). After their introduction, they split up and went to different tables to take drink orders. Since most of the boys were over 21 or 21, they ordered alcoholic beverages. Yoongi expressed his interest in getting one, so he leaned over and asked me if it was okay for him to do so.

The server told him that as long as he didn't get drunk, it didn't matter. He then smiled and told,d the guy what he wanted, which was a spiked lemonade with not a lot of alcohol. I noticed Kai doing the same thing that Yoongi did with me, but I knew Jas would say no to him. Her mom used to drink a lot to the point her dad had to stay at home to take care of her because her mom couldn't. This was a long time ago, and he is now better and attending meetings. She hasn't had a drink in years, but because the drinking got so bad they got divorced, and no one moved out since she was getting better. They didn't want Jas to have to choose who to stay with, which is nice of them to think about.    

After everyone ordered shrimp alfredo,ff-topic, I decided to ask Yoongi what he was planning to order. He told me he would order a steak with grilled and mashed potatoes. It sounded so delicious, even though I like onions; grilled onions are the best way to eat them. If they are not grilled, I'm okay with it if I don't taste them. Then, I looked at the menu to see what I wanted and ended up ordering shrimp alfredo, which is my go-to dish. Chicken alfredo is also one of my favorite dishes that I order frequently. 

When dining out with my friends, I always order bowls while the other girls try different things. They are more adventurous than me when it comes to trying new foods. After waiting, the server returned to take our food orders and brought our drinks. Knowing it would take a while before the food arrived, I suggested ordering a salad for another one while we waited. The others agreed, and we were given a share of the three salads. I wasn't surprised by their kindness. Finally, after another 10-15 minutes, everyone's food arrived at the table.

"What time do you guys have to leave tomorrow?" Yoongi asked us 

"We have some homework to do tomorrow during the car ride home. Jas will do her homework when she gets home. She usually completes it quickly. The car ride takes about two and a half hours, maybe three, so if we leave at 12:30 or 1 o'clock, we'll be home around 3:30 or 4 o'clock. Jas will have to finish her homework once she gets home." I replied to him.

"Okay, because I have something planned before you leave, and none of the girls know what it is, so don't ask them about it." He said to me, and I nodded, my head dragging and racing, knowing about it. I won't ask them what it is; I want to know who," I told him, and he just smiled and shook his head no. 

We stopped talking about the world's biggest K-pop group members things. Nothing negative happened. I am curious about what he intends to show me tomorrow. He is usually sweet, and I am looking forward to seeing that side of him again. The weekend feels like it is both dragging and racing by, and I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Sunday. After that, it is back to school on Monday. Everyone will know that I am the soulmate of one of the members of the biggest K-pop group in the world.