chapter 14

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Namjoon said to her, and she nodded and told the audience. Once that was done, Yoongi and his other bandmates went to get changed, while we waited for them to get done. When they were doing that, we decided that I would go with Yoongi and the others, while the girls went with the TXT members. 

Constants POV 

It was time to get in the cars. When we got close to the door, we were stopped by most of the BTS members. We then all stopped and looked at what he was looking at. There were cameras by the door waiting for all of us to get out, so they could take our pictures. 

"What are we gonna do?" I asked the guys

"Maybe Brook and Sacarlett can go out first. They might not photograph them. Then, Soobin and I, Taehyun and Beomgyu, go after them into the cars." Yeonjun said to us 

"Then BTS sunbaenim, just leaving Yoongi and Constants,  and Huening Kai and Jasmine," Yeonjun added right after, and we all nodded our heads as if it was a good idea.

"Wait, what about the cameras? I don't think we will be able to see at all. We never had something like this happen." Jasmine said to the guys.   

"We are going to have to cover your eyes. You can have my sunglasses. Jasmine and Yoongi hyeung can give his soulmates his sunglasses," 

Kai said, and we then looked at each other and nodded our heads. After we had them on, the girls went out the door, and they didn't take pictures. They just asked why they didn't leave with the others. Brook then said she was the interpreter of the show, and Scarlett was her friend who went with her. After that, they went into the car, waiting for TXT and us to come out. 

Then the TXT members went out, and they took pictures and asked questions. The boys didn't answer them and went to the car with the girls. It was finally BTS's turn to come out, and they were asked if they knew about Yoongi and me. They nodded their heads and said they'd known for a few weeks and couldn't wait to meet me. 

Next was our turn I looked at Jasmine and took her hand and squeezed it, to let her know I was right there with her and she then looked at me and nodded her head as a thank you. Yoongi had his arm around me, while Kai had his around her neck. 

"Hey, are you ok? If you can do this, we can try going from the back?" Yoongi said to me in both languages, I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what was about to happen and nodded my head

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you to do this?" He said to me, and I once again nodded my head

"That's my brave bestie," Jasmine said, and I looked at her and smiled at her back. 

"Ok, let's go before my bravory is all gone." 

I said to them, and they nodded their heads, and we started to walk out the doors. It was so crazy. They were taking pictures of us and asking questions. I almost didn't hear Yoongi say something in Korean, and he was so close to me. Neither he nor Kai said anything to them about us and just walked us to the cars to get in. 

"That was scary. I didn't realize that it could be like that for you guys. No wonder you guys wear sunglasses often when you go somewhere." I said to them, and some nodded their heads while others just chuckled, and I smiled at it. 

"Miss, I can bring you to the hotel you guys are staying at. What is it called?"  The driver said to me 

"Sorry, I only know a little of Korean," I said back to him, and he nodded his head