Chapter 9

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Jonah said playing with his hair and not long after he was sleeping, his face still on Jonah's neck. They looked so cute I just had to get a picture of them, it was so cute I couldn't help it. At least I wasn't the only one, because my aunt and uncle both got pictures as well.

Constants POV

Not long after the others were able to come into the room for a bit, they were happy about Jonah finding his soulmate. The only one left was Zach, I wonder if he's going to tell Jason about his crush on his bandmate? I'll ask him when this is all over with, wait what about the coach and the team? 

"Jonah, Jason what about the team and the coach? They don't know yet that your soulmates. Wait don't you have to do something once you've united with your soulmate? When Yoongi and I finally met will we have to do it twice one for me here and the other for him in Korea?" 

I said turning into saying something to him to worry about me and Yoongi, If we do it for me here will they make me move to Korea? One thing that only my family and friends know is when I worry about something too much I can get panic attacks. This is one of those times, usually, Jonah can get me out of it, but if I have to live in Korea Yoongi will have to do that. But what if he can't get me out of it? What will happen then huh? I was brought out of it by Jonah, with Jason helping him. I feel bad bc Jason and the football team don't know about it.

"Jason please don't tell the team about my attack, only family, the girls, and Jonah's bandmates knows."

I said to him as he moved so I was curled up on Jonah. He smiled, put his hand on my shoulder, and nodded. Once he did that I knew he wasn't going to tell, I then smiled back at him and slowly drifted to sleep on Jonah.

I then got woken up and all of a sudden I was outside, Jason was carrying me. I looked around and it was night time which isn't surprising as we had been at the hospital for a while and football before that.

"Jason, are we home?" I asked him, he then looked about at me and nodded his head.

"You know you can let me down now that I'm awake now," I told him and he stopped walking to set me on the ground, once I was all good I looked back at the car and no one else was in it.

"Where's Jonah? Did you come back to get me from the car?" I asked him and he chuckled at me

"Chill down, Jonah's fine I put him in his bed and went to get you. You were right when Jonah gets his eyesight back we are going to the courts to let them know about us. I even asked about you and you were right about you as well. You and Yoongi will have to go to our court to get your paperwork done and then go to Korea to do the same, but we don't know if you'll have to live there with him or not." He said to me and I gulped and nodded my head

"Are you staying here for the night?"

I asked him and he nodded his head, so we both went to our rooms. No, we didn't go to my house we are my aunt and Uncle's, but I do have my room when I'm here. Oh crap, what about my mom does she know.

" Jason what about my mom does she know I'm here?" I asked him almost about to have another panic attack, Jason must have known by looking at my face.

"Hey Constants calm down your mom said to bring you here. The others needed to go home and Jonah's parents asked if I wanted to stay the night, I asked mine and they said they were cool with it. Your aunt and uncle were helping Jonah in the car while I had you in my arms."

He said to me, then sat me down on my bed and he walked to jonah's room. I'm very happy for Jonah, that he found his soulmate. I wish I could see Yoongi faster, why does the concert have to be so far away?

---- Time Skip ----

In a few weeks, the concert will be here and I can finally see Yoongi, but until then I'm keeping it low about finding my soulmate. Only the family, the girls, the boys, and Jason as he's Jonah's soulmate. But other than that nothing too bad has happened since Jonah's accident. Yoongi and I communicate when we can, and Brook helps me with my Korea.

My keyboard now has Korean as a second language, I don't know it well but now and then I type in Korean for him. When he writes back I copy and paste it to Brook, and she'll translate it for me if I don't know all the words. But that's if she's around to translate it in person.

Yoongi knows I'm working on my Korean to try and speak to him so he's not trying so hard to speak to me in English. Even though he knows what to say in English, not seeing any international fans for a few years and only doing Korean your English can get rusty. That is what happened with not just him, but some of the boys as well.

But now that they are doing international tours again they gotta learn, and while he's relearning English I'm also helping him when we text. It can be hard when we text because of the 13-hour time gap, but we try our best. If we miss each other we still text and say have a good day or can't wait to text you again. Things like that can make the day better, all I want is for the concert day to be here thankfully it's on a Friday so we will do some homework, then get ready and hit the road.

But because we got the passes we have to be there a bit earlier than the others, though I wouldn't be surprised if there are others already there when we get there. Anyways as I'm getting in my thoughts about a lot of things I get pulled out of it by Jonah.

"Constants you need to get out of it, the teacher will be in soon and you need to take your homework out." He said to me and I just smiled at him and took it out of my bag.

"Sorry I can't help but think about the concert coming up in a few weeks. I get to meet him, and I won't be alone because the girls will be with me. Jasmine's dad even talked to the other parents about having us leave school early, so we could get ready and leave. We have to be there earlier than normal to meet the boys. Thankfully it's a Friday, but I'll text you when we leave and get there. That way you don't worry too much about us, and your big brother mode you have sometimes, won't be active as much that day." 

I said to him, Jonah got his eyesight back a few days ago. Everyone is happy about that as he can somewhat play football, he can play he just can't overdo it. Until the doctors say it's good to go for a full game, he has to sit out when he doesn't feel good. It's the same with the band he can't do much standing up, and he has to sit when practicing. Jason is now part of our group, he hangs out with us girls, the band, and obviously the football team.    

Sorry, it took so long to get this done, I had writer's block for awhile and I am working a lot during the last few months but it's getting slower now that the holidays are over so I hope this makes you feel better, and I will try to post again maybe every two weeks ? Not sure yet