Chapter 12

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Brook said to them and she turned off the mic so we could talk somewhat freely. We then saw the countdown starting with their name showing up in order each time. when it got to 30 seconds their pictures started to show with the countdown. Soon enough they got on stage and started with their song ON, we could hear the fans when the music started. 

Constants POV 

After the song was over, they said their intro and names, and then after Brook started to interpret with them. Brook was doing so good, then Yoongi said something, and after a while, he stopped, and Brook started to talk. 

"As you all may know, I found my soulmate a while back, and she is here with us now. since she has just turned 18, we are waiting for her to finish school. She will be joining me in Korea for a year as is a rule. But besides that, she is here now and I would like for her to come out." 

I looked at her, and she nodded, and she, with her mic, walked me out on stage. We then get to where Yoongi is, and we get there, and she says 

"Hi everyone, my name is Brook. This is my friend Constants, who is Yoongi's soulmate, and I do hope you guys are nice to her. we are fans of the boys. She is now with Yoongi and as we show the boys respect we must also show her the same respect, Now I will hand her the mic and get a new one so you guys can understand, Namjoon may  or may not be included that would be up to him haha."

 She said as I grabbed the mic and left. I was still shocked by this. I looked at all of them, and they smiled at me, and I knew I was okay and I was good. I then walked over to Yoongi and hugged him and I heard lots of awes from the fans, but even though I could hear the awes overpower the boos of some of the fans I could still hear them and I was starting to cry. I just dropped the mic and hugged Yoongi like no tomorrow.  It was silent after the mic dropped, All the boys went to us as I could hear running from all over, and was in the middle of a big hug I looked at it wasn't just them but my girls as well. 

"I love you guys, thank you," I said to them, I then heard Awes again. I then looked at one of the boy's mics near me, so they heard me say it. 

"Brook, can you translate for me? I have something to say?" Namjoon said something, and Brook nodded her head and put the mic near her mouth to say something. 

"Namjoon would like to say something and would like for me to translate. Can you all be silent for me to do that?" She said, and after that, it was quiet. Namjoon then started to say something, and when he was done, it was Brook's turn to translate. 

 "Whoever you are that are booing which must be a lot if we can hear it over all you guys that expect them, If you guys like the fact that Yoongi hyung has someone and she isn't you then you can leave. We can not tolerate that, and you can leave and don't listen to our music anymore as we do not think you should not be an ARMY."  After that was said, a lot of people started to get up from their seats and leave. I got mad at them and took Yoongi's mic from him

"Are you guys gonna leave because me and him are soulmates? That is so pathetic I made a vow when I became a fan of BTS to always be by their side no matter what, no matter if I'm their soulmate or not I would still stand with them through everything they are and do. No matter how much hate they get or scandals that get through their way. Even though Yoongi is my soulmate, no before I knew I made a vow to him that no matter who his soulmate was to always stand with him. If you truly don't stand by my words, then you can most definitely go, but if you want to stand by me and him then stay, we won't judge you for that. "