Chapter 11

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Yoongi and I talked about it and their manager agreed someone from their staff will keep an eye on me. We got to our spots and Teegan and her friends took the seats, then Brook and Scarlett next to Teegan then Jas and me at the end. I got a message from yoongi saying to meet up so we can go backstage, I showed the girls and they all nodded their heads and we said bye to the others.

Constants POV

We got to a security guard and showed him our passes he looked at them and he nodded his head and started to walk away so we followed him, It took a little bit for us to get back with everyone. We then stopped by a door and there was another security guard he looked at us and shook his head.

" Matt you know no one is allowed back here." Said the guy by the door " You girls need to leave and go back to your seats ." He added.

"Um, you can't do that we have passes to be back here," Jas said to him, he looked at our passes and got in her face so close that it looked like they were about to kiss.

"They could be fake, you never know. Now, leave and go BACK to YOUR SEATS." He said yelling at the end

" GET the fuck away from my friend, I can get you fired," I said getting mad at him, he then looked at me and was about to slap me when the door opened.

"What is going on?" It was Yoongi at the door

"Sir this doesn't concern you they have fake backstage passes, I was telling them to leave." He said to him

"Yoongi, he was about to slap Constants, for standing up for me," Jas said to him, he then looked at him and looked at me up close.

"Did he hit you? Are you ok?" He asked putting his hand on my cheek.

"No, you came out just in time. But he almost did if you didn't open the door." I said back to him putting my hand on his.

"Chen you fired you almost hit my soulmate, you will not be a security guard for us either as a group or as a solo from now on." He said to Chen

I guess that's what his name is, Chen then looked at him and then at me and you could see he was mad. He looked like he wanted to hurt someone and with all the yelling and mine and Yoongi's little moment, the rest of the boys and their manager were looking at us from the door. I was looking at Yoongi because he had his arm around me, but in a slit second I was shoved into Jasmine while Yoongi is fighting Chen. I looked at her to give me an answer, and she then looked at them and me and nodded her head.

"Chen was coming for you, he wanted to hit you I guess for getting him fired. Yoongi saw him heading toward you so he hit him, now you're caught up." She said I looked down and Chen looked almost dead, Yoongi does have a bruise on his cheek from him. But I can't see Yoongi kill him.

"Yoongi let him go, you've done enough to him,"

I said to him getting close, he looked at me and he had Chen's blood on his hands and face. He looked at his hands and then looked at Chen's face and was mouth wide open and started to shake badly. I pulled him up brought him to the room and put him in a chair, I then sat in the chair next to him.

"Can I get a wet washcloth please?" I asked looking at anyone who would get one, I don't think they understand what I said. I then looked at Brook and she nodded her head.

"My friend said she needs a wet washcloth." She said to them they looked at her and one of the MAUs got a wet washcloth.

"Thank you," I said in Korean, I then started to wash the blood away, and when I was done I put my hand on Yoongi's cheek to make him look at me.