Chapter 15

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

He said, and we then looked at him and laughed since it was true. He's such an angel, and everyone loves him. Plus, he's the Maknae and so loveable that he's never the one that could act like that. It's usually someone else in the group. After we told some of the workers whose bags were whose, they gave Brook the room keys for her and Scarlett. Then Jasmine and I got one for our rooms, which we are now sharing with our soulmates. 

Constants POV 

It was now past midnight, and my stomach was screaming for food since we hadn't eaten since before the concert, which was now 3 to 4 hours ago. It was so loud that everyone had heard it, and they all looked at me with concern and worry.

"Don't worry, I'm just hungry, we haven't eaten anything in a little over 3 to 4 hours. I'm sure the others are just as hungry." As if on cue, the stomachs started to rumble as well, saying they were hungry.  

"Why don't we all eat in one of the rooms?" Jungkook said, we all looked at one another and nodded our heads at that.

"OK, now that is settled. Whose room are we using?" Brook said to us 

"I think ours is the biggest room since Yoongin was originally going to room with us and we didn't want to switch it out for a smaller one," Hobi said, and Jimin nodded, agreeing. 

"So Hobi and Jimin's room we using then. Why don't we all go into our rooms and change mostly me and the girls, then we will meet in our room. I can get the girls, while Jas and Kai can get his members, and you can text the rest when it's time."

I said to them, and they nodded their heads. We then went to the elevator, and Kai and Yoongi went in it with us girls, so we knew where our rooms were. I think he put Brook and Scarlett near one of our rooms; I'm just not sure which one it was. Yoongi's room and Kai's room were adjacent, while the girls' room was opposite.

Yoongi was so nice that he was on the bed not looking at me while I went through my bag to get my PJs, he even said that I could use the bathroom to change so that I wouldn't be pressured into changing in front of him. But I know when we are in Korea, I will get comfy with him to do it in front of him, and when that day comes, he won't expect it. 

That day will be the highlight of my night, I would tell the group chat about it, maybe the BTS one, so I can keep in touch with the girls we met tonight as well. When I got out, it was his turn to go inside and change as well, I wanted so badly to open that door and look at his abs and see if I could see his tattoo.

"Yoongi, may I ask you a question?" I said by the bathroom door, I then heard him say yes

"May I see your tattoo? I know you got it done by now. You said you show it soon."  I spoke to him in both Korean and English, and he opened the door shirtless. My mouth was wide open as I was staring at his chest 

"It is important to note, Constance. My tattoo is located up here, not on my chest."

He lightly lifted my head with his pointer finger and then moved it to his upper arm where a tattoo was placed almost on his shoulder. I traced it with my pointer finger and it felt like magic. It was hot and I wanted him right then and there, but I knew that he wouldn't do that on the first night we met. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Jasmine and Heuning Kai did something, which we would know about since our room is next door.

Shortly after he finished, I went to the girls' room and informed them that the others were ready. Meanwhile, Kai went downstairs to inform his bandmates. When the boys returned, Kai had his arm around Jasmin's shoulder, and Yoongi put his arm around my waist, as usual. The other couples were just holding hands. When we reached the 2j's door, we knocked, and the other boys were inside discussing something while a movie or show was playing in the background.

In the corner of the room, there was a chair, and Yoongi quickly sat down on it, gesturing for me to sit on his lap. The TXT boys occupied the other bed that was meant for Yoongi, while Jasmine sat on Kai's lap on the same bed. Brook and Scarlet took the chairs that were also present in the room, and they looked like they were brought in from outside since the room had a balcony.

"Hobi, is there a room service menu we can look at?" Scarlett said. He then nodded his head went into the side draw and got out 2 of them. After a bit, Yoongi and I saw one and they had a good amount of food and a lot of money. 

"How are we doing this? Are we all getting something and paying for it separately, or is someone paying for all of it?" I asked them 

"It's ok, we talked to BangPDim and told him what we were doing he said that they would charge it under the company card that's on file for the stay since they paid for us to be in this room," 

Hobi spoke to me and I nodded, smiling at the girls to let them know it's okay to choose what they want without settling for the cheapest option. Brook took the phone to inform the cook of our order and helped Namjoon with translations. We still had one more day to relax before leaving on Sunday, as they had planned well for my arrival at the show.  After waiting for about an hour or two, all of our food finally arrived, and we began eating. 

I can't tell you what each person ordered, despite being present when the orders were being placed. After finishing our meals, we switched on a movie, but I knew that Brook and Scarlett wouldn't be able to stay up for long as they tend to sleep earlier than Jas and I do. Not long after the movie was over it was time for us to go to sleep as Jas and me were getting tired as well. 

Yeonjun and Taehyun kindly carried the girls to their room while I took the key from one of them and opened the door. They placed the girls in bed and tucked them in. After that, I left the key with them and closed the door, locking it from the doorknob on the way out. Yoongi and I then bid goodnight to the boys and Jas. We walked into our room and locked it from both the doorknob and the lock above it. 

There was only one bed in the room, so Yoongi asked me if I wanted to take it while he slept on the couch. However, I declined as the bed was big enough for both of us. I could tell that he was hesitant about sharing the bed with me, but I reassured him with a smile and a pat on the bed. Eventually, he climbed into the bed and left a gap between us. I wanted to be closer to him, so I moved over and closed the gap while facing him.

"Yoongi, just letting you know now since we will be with each other for a year in Korea, I don't like gaps in the bed. I am also a very touchy person, I love skinship with people. With that being said can we cuddle it will help me sleep faster, plus you don't have to be up early so we can sleep in tomorrow." 

I said this to him, and he was very shocked since that was the most I had said in Korean to him. After he was done being surprised, I laughed at his reaction, and he joined me in laughing. He then extended his arms for me to take, and we ended up with our legs intertwined. He kissed my forehead like he usually does and said goodnight as we both drifted off to sleep. Last night, I noticed Yoongi was watching TV. 

I became worried when I noticed that Yoongi wasn't getting enough sleep. I advised him to rest and went back to bed. I'm not sure if he followed my advice or not because I fell asleep again and only woke up in the morning. To my relief, he was sound asleep by then. I was glad that he was able to get some rest, considering my concern that he might stay up all night and sleep through most of the day.