Chapter 17

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

He told me something and I nodded. By the time we finished discussing it, it was almost noon, and I knew that the others were probably waiting outside for us. Jas is always the last one to arrive, so whenever we go somewhere that isn't school, we end up being late. But that only happens when I have a ride. I'm the only one who manages to be on time out of Jas and me. Brook does the same thing for her and Scarlett, which is quite amusing.

Constants POV 

I gathered all the things I needed and was surprised that they fit in my small bag. As I waited by the door for Yoongi, he took his phone and placed it in my bag since he didn't want to put it in his pocket. When he finished, I opened the door and saw that the others were already outside waiting for Jas and Kai. While we waited, Yoongi put his arm around me, just like he had been doing before. After a bit, they finally were out of their room, which was a good thing as it was 10 minutes past noon.

"You guys are bad with your time. Me and Yoongi were in the hallway in time for us to leave. You are lucky we love you. Besides, we could have left you since Yoongi can drive, but we were nice and didn't want to leave you behind."

I said it to everyone, but mainly to her, and she mostly laughed. After that, we all headed to the elevator and went to the lobby. Yoongi went to the front desk, probably to ask for the car. The person over there radioed for someone to bring the car to the door, and Yoongi waved for us to go. We waited for the car to pull up. Once it did, the guy got out of the car and gave Yoongi the keys. Yoongi handed the keys to Jas, who thanked him and then unlocked the doors. Scarlett and Brook got in the back while we got in after them. Of course, Jas was driving, so naturally, Kai was in the passenger seat.

As we settled into our seats, Yoongi placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind, as I enjoy physical touch, and I was glad to see that he did too. I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me. Everyone was deep in conversation with each other, occasionally joining in on other discussions. This was something we were all used to, so we didn't mind. Yoongi often got lost in the conversations, and Brook would translate for him when that happened. Kai sometimes needed help, too, but Jas and I weren't quite as fluent yet. While I could say a lot in Korean, depending on what it was, I might not pronounce the words correctly, making it sound strange. 

It was finally time to get out of the car, Scarlett was out, so Jas locked the car. Kai put on a hat, which I didn't even know he had, and a mask, while Yoongi put on his black cap and sunglasses. Please don't ask me how I didn't see that because I have no clue he must have had it in his back pocket. It did help for a while since we were there for about half an hour and no one said anything to us or them. But that all changed when someone came up to us, Yoongi had his arm around me tightening the grip a bit just in case something went down. I could see Kai doing the same thing. She then stopped in front of us and looked at me and Jas then at the boys and smiled, which was weird. 

"You are Yoongi and Heungkai, right?" She asked them 

"Why do you need to know that?" Brook said to her 

"I was just asking because I noticed you guys from the BTS concert from last night. So I was wondering if they were so I could get a picture of all of you. I mean, if you guys don't want to take one, at least the boys, then can I take a picture with just you girls? I won't even post it till Monday or tomorrow, if I post it after I get the picture then people who went to the concert or in general who are fans will know you're here and your trip will be ruined I'm not that crazy of a fan to do that you guys." She said back to Brook