14- Setting Up Date #2

Still Y/N's POV

I'm not sure how long we sat there in a comfortable silence. I'm not even sure when I dozed off or when Dolores left. But the next thing I hear is someone calling my name.

Groggily, I open my eyes to see Luisa waving her hand in front of my face.

"You're awake!" I hear her sigh in relief.

I wipe my mouth then crack my neck before nodding. I still felt a little buzzed and sudden nausea hit me like a bus.

"You don't look good. Do you want me to get ma?"

I shake my head 'no' this time and try to stand up, which I do with some help from Luisa.

I let my eyes adjust to the lights in the hall and my ears to the sound of music still roaring from the room next to us.

"What time is it?", I ask, staggering toward the entrance to leave.

"A little past twelve. Do you want to leave already?", Luisa responded as she followed close behind.

"Already? I don't think I can handle anymore!"

"It looked like you were having fun, though. I've never seen someone dance like...that before."

"Did I dance? Gosh, I hope it wasn't anything too embarrassing.", I groan and lean against a wall to keep walking straight.

"Weeellll, I'm not going to say anything. But you did dance!", she chuckles.

"So I was looking for you all night, and you were, god knows where, watching me? That's creep behavior, Luisa.", I poke fun. I stop moving to catch her reaction and it was worth it to see her both flustered and offended.

"It's not like that! I was doing stuff and when I looked around you just so happened to be dancing and I happened to see it!", she defended herself. Then she paused, it looked like she was thinking about something. "Wait, you were looking for me?"

"Oh for Pete's sake." I roll my eyes. "No, I was looking for your dad, because h e' s the one who promised me a date."

"We can go out tomorrow if it means that much to you. If you really want to..."

"Do youuu want to?"

"Um... I don't know...", she mumbled, looking at the ground.

"You don't know? Well 'know' sounds like 'no', so I'll take that as a no.", I reply, slightly disappointed.

"Wait no, that's not what I meant! I mean-Uh- I mean, I don't mind!"

I narrow my eyes at her, studying her nervous movements and anxious smile.

"Okay, then.. Then, I'll see you tomorrow for a real date?"

I watch Luisa smile and give me an affirming nod.
I turn around to leave, but take two steps before missing one and beginning my descent toward the cold, hard ground.

Luckily, two giant hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up before I could reach the floor.
"Thank you!", I giggle as I turn to face her. She looked worried. But also hot. She always looks so hot.

"I feel like you should stay here tonight."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Well yeah? You can barely walk, I don't think you'd make it back to your place."

"Then we should go to your place."

"We are at my place. This is my house, remember?"

"Oh yeah. ...Then let's go to your room~", I suggest while wrapping my arms around her neck.

"My room? Wouldn't you rather stay in the nursery like last time?"

"Naw. Call it a change of scenery."

"B-but I don't have an extra bed for you!"

"That's fine. I don't think I'll be doing much sleeping anyways."

I wink and trace little hearts on her back as she blushes a deep red.

Before I could tease her anymore, she swept me off my feet and into her arms in one clean movement.
Obviously I tensed up, so now we were both tense as she carried me down the hallway and quickly up the stairs. I don't think anybody noticed us leave—good. Soon we were at a glowing door with a picture of Luisa on it.

I reached out to touch the shining lines as Luisa opened the door and walked in.

She gently set me on the bed and took a few steps back. "I'm going to the bathroom! You can make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back!", she exclaimed before jogging to another door inside the room.

Once she was out of sight, I sit and bounce up and down lightly on the bed and look around Luisa's room. I'm not sure what I expected, but a room made out of stone wasn't it. Although I can't be sure it's not the alcohol making me see things. At least the bed was comfortable.

I got bored of waiting for Luisa to get back so I figured I could just close my eyes for a liiitle while. I kick off my shoes and slip under the covers. But now that I was laying down, something felt off. After tossing and turning for a solid minute, I realized what the problem was. The bed was comfortable, but my jeans weren't.
And seeing as the only solution was taking them off, that's what I did. I tossed 'em to the foot of the bed and finally got comfortable in she sheets.

_______
A/N
Shorter than usual, sorry. :0