1

|■□■□■|
comfortable enough?
_________________________________________

A small male with wild, honey brown hair had pushed open the door to the bathroom. The light blonde shift in his hair catching in the light. His dark eyes scanned the room and landed on the figure in the bathtub. 

The male in the bathtub was fully clothed. Being caught off guard, he flailed his head back and hit it on the soap bar holder. He lightly winced and the one with the lighter hair came forward and laced his fingers through his hair. 

The darker haired brunette softly tensed up, his dark almost hollow looking eyes meeting the others. 

"Just checking for some lumps."

The male in the tub shifted and grabbed at his hand, moving to lightly look at it. Like he'd never seen skin before, like he'd never had come across a gentle gesture in his life. 

The obvious elephant in the room hadn't been addressed yet, weirdly enough. Though both of them were thinking the same thing, even if it was in different perspectives.

The one resting in the tub avoided the other ones eyes, as if wishing he'd just disappear. Instead of telling him to get out, the smaller honey haired male softly smiled and left the room. He closed the door behind him, leaving the guest alone.