8

|■□■□■|
do you even hear him?
_________________________________________

It's always awkward waking up from a weird dream so suddenly, being left with utter confusion. Though being shouted out of said dream was definitely a first for me.

"What the fuck!"

I startled awake, noticing the light haired male in front of me. His eyes blazing straight through my soul, making me uncomfortably shift.

"Good mor -" I paused and looked over at the clock seeing it having been four in the afternoon.

"Evening," I hummed, changing my sentence.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spat, his arms tightly folded across his chest. It was obvious he was struggling to keep from snatching me out of that very bed.

"Harley!" Graham ran in, moving past the other male. Only for him to be grabbed and tugged against the new form.

Graham stiffened, "Harley, I'm sorry - this is..."

"Scott, his boyfriend," the male stared at the two, especially down at Graham which made the smaller male wriggled uncomfortably.

I sat up, rubbing the side of my neck. My attention remaining on how out of place Graham looked. I cocked a light brow, "I just have a gnarly hangover and he offered up his bed, so don't start pissing up a rope."

Scott stiffened, his nostrils flared and just tugged Graham out, leaving me to instantly move to the edge of the bed.

I couldn't quite make out what they were talking about out there in the hallway, but I knew it was an argument. I didn't give a flying fuck what Scott thought, I was only concerned at how Graham was feeling.

His eyes, his body language. Was Scott really his boyfriend?

A door slammed and Graham lightly made his way back into the room. I shifted and looked at him, suddenly all the haze in my head had left. I found myself looking for markings on him. I noticed he didn't have any marks on his face which was good, but the look seared on there was dulled.

"I want to apologize for that, I uhm... forgot we had uhm... plans today."

I shifted again, watching him. This was unlike the person I met, not confident and mousy acting.

"Everything okay?"

"Mhm," Graham softly chuckled, I could notice that he was in the middle of trying to fight back tears.

Sadly I didn't know how to react... then again... how would you?