13

|■□■□■|
neon signs and strawberry milkshakes
_________________________________________

The ride was silent. Well, as silent as the road let it be. The sound of the tires hitting the road, the gas pedal being pushed. Tapping softly against the steering wheel.

Harley remained silent, resting back into the cushioning of the passenger seat. It was obvious he wanted to talk, but he didn't know how to start it up again.

Though the car soon came to a stop and they parked. Harley looked around and then as he went to look at Graham, the smaller male was already stepping out the driver's door. It closed and Harley was left alone. He slowly got out, grabbing something from the bag he had and met up with Graham.

The small male softly took Harley's arm in his and led him into the building. The place smelled of delicious burgers, fries, and fruity milkshakes.

Harley looked over at the male who happily wriggled and waved to the cashier who waved back as well.

Graham guided him to a booth and sat down across from him, grabbing two menus and handing one to Harley.

One of the servers walked up and asked if the blonde was having his usual. He agreed pretty fast, but added that there would be another order of his usual this time. He looked across the table at Harley and smiled.

With that the server walked away, starting up with the order.

"Lighten up Harley," Graham hummed.

He rested back and looked at him, knowing the male was probably being quiet after what happened earlier.

"We don't have to talk about it, we're just here getting some good stuff."

Not too long later, the small male squealed when two strawberry milkshakes with whipped cream were placed before them.

Graham immediately digging in.