5

|■□■□■|

any alcohol content in water?

_________________________________________

I made my way to the bar stools, taking a seat at the one in the middle. The smaller male immediately slid the plate over to me and I hummed.

"Thanks."

The male smiled, "I'm Graham."

"Like teddy grahams, I like it."

I paused and held my head. What the fuck?

The male by the name of Graham softly chuckled and handed over some water, I gladly took it and looked in it.

"It's just water."

"Well aware..." I pursed my lips and set it down. I would have much rather have died of alcohol poisoning.

He had made a simple yet delicious looking breakfast, consistently of eggs and toast. Some turkey bacon off to the side.

I lightly looked at him, softly tilting my head.

"You act like you've never been offered food before."

I leaned back and made a sandwich out of the content of the plate, wedging the piece of toast together.

"Not true, but not a gesture quick like this," I hummed and took the first bite. Did food always taste this good? Maybe it was the air.

Surely I knew that wasn't the case, but I tried putting the thought out of my head. I thought I know you're all thinking with me, Mm?

He deserves so much more that what I can ever dream up of offering.

Graham must of heard my thoughts because I caught him looking at me and he spoke once more.

"You always think that hard?" He cocked an interested brow.

I looked at him, still chewing. I softly shook my head, only to pause and shrug. I didn't know what the fuck my reactions were.

I wanted to speak after I was done chewing, "Would you believe me if I told you my brain was pretty empty?"

Graham narrowed his eyes at me, "Nope."

"Damn."

After finishing eating I finally decided to take some of the water, probably because he was glaring at me. Wondering when I would. I'm sure he could tell my favorite choice in beverage type and it didn't happen to be water. Though instead of getting the water argument, I just drank it.

I looked around, finally taking in some of the scenery. Lightly wondering if he lived alone in such a big house.

Graham moved to the sink and started washing the dishes from when he made breakfast, I remained silent and attempted figuring out an escape plane.

But truth be told, I didn't want to leave.