18

|■□■□■|
what's in your head?
_________________________________________

The looming silence had began to get loud and truth be told, Harley was getting a tad uncomfortable.

"Hey - uh, teddy graham?" He had softly placed a hand on Graham's shoulder, the male's eyes slowly deepened. Though when they adjusted on Harley, they softened.

Graham blinked, moving to speak but nothing came out.

"I know that look, but I don't," Harley lightheartedly chuckled. Standing to his feet, "Why don't we head on back, do something less mind stimulating and be somewhere not so populated."

It was a good suggestion and Graham lightly agreed.

Sure Harley wasn't going to let what just happened go, but the subject was over for the moment. It was all clear when Graham had mindlessly handed over the keys for Harley to take, his mind had been elsewhere and it honestly made the taller male sad. He wanted nothing more in the world to help, though he just remained silent and drove.

Arriving back to the large house, he pulled to the side of the drive and rested his hands off the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry," Graham finally broke the silence, fumbling with his keys.

Harley shook his head, "It's an all too familiar feeling," he moved out the driver's seat and moved around to Graham's side to open it up for him.

"Let's just give that head of yours a rest."