6

|■□■□■|
just... forget I was here
_________________________________________

I stood to my feet and thanked him for the meal, only to stumble with a light grunt.

"Aht - take a seat... disoriented head-ass."

I scoffed and rested back down, softly meeting his eyes. Though I had to blinked a few times to register on his pretty face. I must have frowned out loud because he moved closer.

"You shouldn't leave, for a couple reasons I'm not going to disclose..." Graham looked between my eyes and tilted his head.

I cocked an interested brow, "Okay, creeper."

"You're the one who trashed out in my tub," he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh! I couldn't find your bedroom," u hummed with a light smirk, earning another eye roll from the male of the house.

"It was down the hall, not that hard to find."

I nearly choked, "I was kidding, I just... I have zero idea why I wound up in there..."

Graham softly laughed, "It's cool, least you aren't some weirdo."

I watched him and soon looked off, Graham shifted on his feet.

"Wanna maybe shower and borrow some of my brother's clothes? Take a rest on the couch?"

"No invitation to your bed? I'm crushed," I hummed and stood to my feet again, grasping onto the icy top of the granite bar top.

"I mean, whatever."

"So weird, but yeah... I'm not gonna... shut up Harley..." I held my head and trudged off to the staircase again. Once again I could hear Graham's laughter as we headed upstairs. It was a nice sound, I can't be that funny.

I made my way back into the room I woke up in, being greeted with the bright tiles once more. The small, honey blonde haired male came back and handed me off a change of clothes.

"Everything else you'd need should be in that linen closet, holler if you need anything though."

With that he pulled the door closed and left me alone once more. I sat everything down and stared at my reflection. Letting a sigh go I started the water, letting it heat up. I probably stood there for a good while because by the next time I looked up, the mirror was glossed over with fog.

Soon undressing and stepping in with all the products I grabbed for myself. Washing up, feeling like I could sink in against the glossy tile.

The hot water drained down through my hair, sinking into my scalp before hastily trickling down my back. Something about hot showers hurt so good.

My hair smelled of coconuts and island breeze, a favored scent obviously. Though I didn't mind it, these items cleaned off last night's bad choices.

When I washed off and the water was shut, I dried myself and stepped out. Wrapping the towel around myself and I came face to face with the fogged mirror again. Thinking on impulse and writing something out with my finger.

Deciding on today's impulsive phrase to be, 'laser tag'.

I can't recall who gave me the little advice of writing down your most random, yet interesting thoughts. Though I've done it for as long as I can remember.

My roommate thought it was odd that I'd just be sitting in silence until blurring out some bizarre phrase. Everyone has their small things in life that keeps them from jumping out in front of the next semi.

Getting dressed I walked out and made my way down the hall, skimming the closer doors until I came across the only opened one that happened to be a bedroom. It was pretty bright looking, overall welcoming. With nice wording in picture frames on the wall and a couple potted plants. Aloe Vera and succulents. The room smelled of springtime blooms, kind of comforting.

It was blatantly obvious it was Graham's room, it was so odd to see someone with such a light and airy looking room. Then again I didn't know what I expected, I couldn't quite tell you.

The room was in very pristine condition, the bed all made up. A medium sized cream colored rabbit with floppy ears resting in the middle in front of three perfectly placed pillows. I hated the idea of messing his freshly made bed up, but truth be told I was exhausted.

For what? I honestly couldn't tell you.

I collapsed down and plucked the rabbit up and rested it under my arm. Not even realizing how tired I was until I was no longer awake to know.