4

|■□■□■|
brain itch
_________________________________________

I can't recall how long I remained in that tub, wishing... fucking wishing I'd just disappear.

Every single time I thought I got the courage to walk the walk of shame, not really - let's be fucking honest - I wish I was that cool to walk that walk of shame.

Of topic again Harley, fucking hell.

Either way my dumb ass kept trying to get up and was smacked in the fucking face with the spins. I was warned about the spins, but now it was the only thing that kept me here.

Not to mention I kept hearing a sound and every.blasted.fucking.time I would manage to get the ego to get up - my second hand embarrassment for myself made me want to crawl down that fucking drain.

"Dammit, get up," I meant to tell myself but I ended up hearing the echo of my trashed voice bounce off the walls of the bathroom.

I held my head and cursed softly to myself, managing to step out of the tub but nearly busted my ass.

Though I chuckled, I sighed and met the eyes of the male from earlier.

I nearly jumped out my skin, almost falling back into the tub.

Instead I backed away, staring at him like a deer caught in headlights. Making my way back into the tub.

"Is that supposed to be home base?" He giggled lightly.

"If you keep walking in on me, I'm afraid I'll never make it downstairs..." I closed my eyes and let a grunt go.

Fuck I wish I was a mute, but I just COULDN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP. Idiot.

The honey haired male softly smiled and giggled again, covering his mouth.

"Well, I made some breakfast for you when you're ready to make it down there... how's your head? It seems like that's your first time drinking like that?"

I sort of wish it was my first time, maybe I'd get brownie points from being a virgin drinker. Sadly, this was a typical night for me.

"Guess you can say such, but uhm I'm good..." I spoke lightly, stepping out of the tub and walked with my head angled down. I didn't mean to look like a scowled child but in that moment I felt so stupid.

Grasping onto the doorframe as I maneuvered by the smaller male, I hummed and regained my balance.

"Need help?"

"Nope - I'm more than capable, doll," I said and nearly tripped over the carpet leading to the stairway.

"Shut up, I didn't see it... who puts carpets there anyway? What's your story, Aladdin?"

The male laughed to the point of snorting and I could have sworn I caught myself smiling.

"Get over it, I don't want you hurting yourself," he spoke and grabbed onto me. Tossing my arm over his shoulder. I just remained silent and let him, I probably would have perished on my way down so I just accepted the gesture.

Expecting a trashed house, instead I noticed the direct opposite.

"You were knocked out for a while and the first time I checked on you, you passed out again."

He seemed to dunk into my subconscious and answer a question I didn't know I needed answered.

On the last step I grabbed onto his waist and nearly fell into him.

"What's your name, clumsy?" He smiled up at me.

I grunted, "Harley... and I'm not clumsy."