15

|■□■□■|
if they laugh, then fuck 'em all
_________________________________________

For the first time since I met this angel, I didn't focus on the depths of my brain. Only him.

He had been caught off guard, downing the pink colored, cold beverage. One thing leads to another and the pink liquid is dripping out his nose. All over the table, his shirt. All of it.

I looked across the way at him as he desperately tried to vanish in thin air. The waitress bringing napkins, which I took and softly stood. My face pulling into a smile after so long of a frown being branded on it.

Graham attempted to shove me away, though it didn't work. I bit down on the side of my lip and continued smiling as he coughed - still trying to disappear.

I softly caught his hands, taking my free hand and wiping his mouth and nose.

"Don't worry, it's the right of passage... I slipped in the tub and here you are choking on cold fruit."

Graham swatted at me and frowned, coughing some more as he snatched the napkins.

I leaned down.

"It's only fair, angel."

Graham glared at me, shoving me to where I almost tripped over my own feet.

"Well hot hell doll, I was only trying to lighten the mood," I snorted, standing straight and letting my head hang low a bit. Though my eyes still stayed glued on the shorter brunette in my presence.

"You failed... and almost killed me."

"Not my fault you can't swallow correctly."

Ouch.