1 ~ Return

"Ow, what the fuck just happened?" Eddie woke up in confusion.

His vision is blurry and he is trying to move around to see where he is.

It's dark and cold but also a warm sensation.

"Oh, look who's finally awake." Vecna appeared from what seemed thin air.

Eddie was scared. Paralyzed with fear. Unable to move even though he wanted to.

"You wouldn't go far Eddie and why don't we have a little chat?" Vecna announced while gesturing to a gross chair.

Eddie got up while chills crept down his spine.

He was hesitant at first then sat down.

"Okay, so heads up...you did die, but I brought back to life. I almost died yet got away." Vecna confessed with a growl in his voice.

"Okay, but why did you save me? And where are my friends?" Eddie echoed back with force.

"Your friends are fine...well for now and I saved you because you could be a really good use to me. Before you ask 'how'...well you hate Hawkins just as much as I do...right? Well, how bout you and I team up and I can give you the power to be immortal." Vecna offered.

Eddie was about to say, "Hell no."

But, he was smart and thought, "Maybe this could be an opportunity to get back to my friends and I could use this whole immortality to my advantage."

Eddie stood up and face Vecna which creeped him out a lot...and voiced with his signature smirk, "Why not? The hell with that town anyway."

Vecna and Eddie were now partners but, for Eddies' villain name Vecna and Eddie decided Kas has a good ring to it.

Once Eddie got to know this fucking psychopath that hates children, he wasn't so bad. His personality sucks but, very few qualities weren't terrible.

Vecna forgot to mention major downsides to becoming immortal though.

That is what haunts Eddie forever.

"Are you ready for your return Kas?" Vecna said in a raspy old man tone.

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and no this is not connected to any of my Stranger Things fanfics this is separate and I'm excited about this fanfic.

By the way, I am not stopping any of my other fanfics or stories!!