11 ~ Idea

Steve and Eddie caught up with them, they had to sit in the back of the truck with Jonathan but, they didn't mind. It was peaceful, for a while. Them just feeling the breeze on their faces.

Steve just stared at the carefree metalhead. He thought it must've been hell. Being trapped in another dimension with a disgusting creature. Steve was hoping Eddie didn't feel like he is a disgusting creature.

Steve kept thinking...if he had just gone with them. None of this would've happened. Dustin wouldn't have been broken. Eddie wouldn't have turned into an immortal creature.

Steve always thought of the what ifs and not the now.

Eddie was done talking to Dustin from the window that opens in the front and looked at Steve. Yet, again Steve looked deep in thought.

Eddie went near Steve.

Eddie nudged him and asked, "How are you doing, Harrington?"

Eddies' eyes were full of wonder. Steve kept getting lost in them.

He finally got out of his thoughts and replied, "Oh, uh...I'm doing fine...I don't know...just all of this is going so fast my brain can't compute I guess."

Steve was nervous around Eddie. He has no idea why.

"Yeah, I understand man. I never thought I would be alive. I thought I was dead, but now I am in a truck with you and it's not too bad. I just don't know how we are going to kill this bastard." Eddie kept playing with his rings.

Eddie just stared at Harrington wondering...he has so many questions but, he knows the timing isn't right.

Eddie didn't even know if Robin and the rest knew he is alive.

Steve took his eyes off the adorable metalhead and looked in the front and saw Joyce, Will, and Dustin.

Steve started to panic as he realized they forgot Erica.

Steve quickly went over to tell them.

"Guys!! Where is Erica?!" His eyes widened.

"Oh, shit!! I forgot to tell you!! She forgot something when she went to the bathroom!! We need to go back now!" Dustin yelled in panic.

"I'm sorry we can't. Erica will be fine." Joyce sternly focused on the road.

Steves' heart started rising with anger. Sinclair was gonna be pissed. Steve was already pissed with himself. He brought her along and if anything happens to her it's his fault.

Steve tried to calm himself down...Eddie went toward him.

Eddie put his hand on Steves', and Steve flinched at Eddies' cold touch.

"Eddie. Create a distraction." He looked at the metalhead, anger rushed in him.

The metalhead smiled a devilish grin, he had a great bad idea.

Steve knew he had a terrible idea and that was good cause he needed Eddies' stupid impulses right now.

Partners in crime <3