14 ~ Darkness

A dark empty void filled the air. Nothing but, pitch black. He walked then ran yet, that darkness was all that is within his reach.

He finally feels light touching his skin. Yet, it burns. He still sees nothing but, that darkness.

Fires. Gates. Endless screams. That is all he can hear until a voice reaches him.

"Steve!?"

He can't quite figure out what is going on. "Am I dead?" is all he can think of. Unable to speak.

"Steve?! Oh my god, someone help!!" "Robin?" Steve speaks softly, he recognizes the voice. He started to feel pain. Excruciating pain. "Robin...what's going on? What's happening...I-I can't see...Robin?" Steve spoke up, his voice sounded broken.

"Dingus, don't worry. We're going to get you to the hospital." Robins' voice faded into oblivion. "What?" He questioned, wondering what she said. "Please, hold on. Okay...you're going to be okay."

Then, the light is gone. He can't feel it. He can't feel anything. All he can feel is betrayed and heartbroken...and he has no clue why.

The last thing he could remember before he blacked out the first time is Eddies' voice.

That traitor's voice. Resentment filled within him.

No tears. No remorse. No love. Just hatred.

------------------------------------------------------------

A bright light appears on his skin. Nothing but that darkness once again. He feels sharp needles piercing his skin. He hates needles.

He can't hear or see anything. It's like he's stuck between his mind and the real world.

"Steve? He's awake guys!" Robin directed, he could feel peoples presence but, he only truly feels Robins' presence.

He starts breathing heavily. He can't cry. He wants to but, he doesn't know what to do...but panic.

"Robin... ~He reaches out to her~ ...what's going on? Where's Eddie?" He says with pure hate in his voice.

"Eddie? Steve you know he's...gone right?" Robin says, her voice kind of soft yet, with a broken tone. "Wait...but that doesn't make any sense...he did this to me. He tricked me." Steve panicked again.

Steve being like this is scaring everyone. From their point of view. Steve has white plasters on his eyes, dried blood beneath them, and he's in a stupid hospital gown.

"None...of this makes sense." He speaks, letting go of Robins' grip.

"Steve... ~Robin sits down next to him~ Eddie is dead...Vecna is dead. Everything is gonna be fine."

That sentence broke him.

It broke his sanity.

Broke his mind.

Still.

Nothing.

Made.

Sense.

I have no idea what I'm doing but, here you go ;)

Why do I make Steve go through the most traumatic things?