CHARACTERS (The Girls)

Luna Underwood (You)

Supernatural: A witch & (?)

Magic: She is specialized in water elemental magic and spiritual magic. Her power's main source comes from the moon and the environment around her. She is especially good at healing magic. Since her magic is attuned to the moon, she is the most powerful at night.

Role within the coven: Luna oversees rituals and any use of magic. She is the most attuned with her powers, which is why she can do very advanced magic spells.

Personality: Luna is very stubborn and very loyal to her coven. She comes off as rude and cold. She is incredibly intuitive, but she tends to doubt her abilities. She can be really emotional at times as she feels very deeply. She uses her magic to cope with her emotions.

Trusted people: Luna does not trust a lot of people. Therefore, the only people she trusts are Savannah, Maya and her familiar Accalia (Meaning she-wolf in Latin) who is a wolf.

Background story: Her village was under attack. She fled with her mother and brother. Her father had to fight in the war. She, her brother, and her mother fled to the village of Phoenix. They went undercover as humans trying not to show their powers. After the attack on the village of Phoenix, she got separated from her mother and brother. She has not seen them since. Her family relationships arecomplicated

Savannah Marshall

Supernatural: A witch & (?)

Magic: She is specialized in fire elemental magic. Her power's main source comes from her emotions. She is especially good at combat magic. Since her magic is attuned to her emotions, she sometimes has a hard time controlling it.

Role within the coven: Savannah is somewhat the leader of the coven. She is the one to make all the decisions. She keeps an eye on everyone to keep them in check, making sure no one's breaking any coven rules.

Personality: Savannah is very observant. She is very trustworthy and loyal to her coven. She is incredibly smart and intelligent. Savannah likes having rules as to what someone is allowed to do. She HATES breaking or bending the rules.

Trusted people: Savannah does not trust a lot of people. Therefore, the only people she trusts are Luna, Maya andher familiar Lume (Meaning fire in Galician) who is a salamander.

Background story: Her parents were killed in a witch hunt because they would not let the hunters take Savannah. She was then on the run for months until she came to the village of Phoenix, where she met a family who took her in as one of their own. It was here that she met Luna and Maya. Although she had a good relationship with her foster family, she still only considers Luna and Maya as her last remaining family.

Maya Sullivan

Supernatural: A witch & (?)

Magic: She is specialized in air elemental magic. Her power's main source comes from her breathing. She is especially good at defensive magic. Since her magic is attuned to her breathing, it mostly controls how powerful the magic she is casting is.

Role within the coven: Maya oversees the magical garden and goes into town. She is the most updated out of the three sisters in modern-day society. She's also the one in charge of everyone's mood.

Personality: Maya is very playful and cheerful. She trusts the coven with her life. She can be incredibly naive sometimes. She is extremely tough even though she does not look like it. She has incredible upper body strength. She does not use her magic that much.

Trusted people: Maya trusts that most people have good intentions, but she only really trusts Savannah, Luna, and her familiar Aero (Combining form meaning air) who is an owl.

Background story: Maya ran away from home when she was only 8 years old. She was harassed by family members because she was different from the others in the family. Her mother had been unfaithful to her dad with a wizard. After being on the run for months she finally found refuge in the village of Phoenix. A family consisting of only witches took her in. She never considered them as family. She saw them more as a foster family.

-- BOYS NEXT --