CHARACTERS (The Boys)

Choi Yeonjun

Choi Yeonjun

Supernatural: A werewolf

Special ability: To be discovered

Personality: Yeonjun does not talk that much. He comes with short comments every now on and then. He is very cold towards new people. He only really cares about himself and his small group of friends. Yeonjun is very intimidating and appears to be emotionless. Other students feel uneasy around him. He is very protective of the people he loves and cares about. He does not deal with other people's bullshit – very straightforward.

Background story: Yeonjun never struggled with making friends. He was one of the most popular kids at his old middle school. Everything changed when Yeonjun met someone who would later become his girlfriend. He stopped hanging out with his group of friends and started skipping school in order to be with his girlfriend. Yeonjun's ex-girlfriend was very manipulative and controlling. She controlled everything Yeonjun did. Yeonjun's ex-girlfriend was a werewolf. She kept Yeonjun as her toy. Yeonjun thought that they were actually in love but as it turned out, his ex-girlfriend didn't love him at all. One full moon night she couldn't control herself while abusing and hitting him. She accidentally bit him. She left him there bleeding all alone. She didn't know if he was okay or not.  That was the night that Yeonjun turned. His ex-girlfriend was an alpha. He planned on killing her but she vanished off the face of the earth. This relationship is the reason for Yeonjun's cold exterior and standoffish personality.

 This relationship is the reason for Yeonjun's cold exterior and standoffish personality

Choi Soobin

Supernatural: A werewolf

Special ability: To be discovered

Personality: Soobin smiles a lot. He is a very considerate guy. He is very polite and friendly, but he has no intentions of making friends outside of his little group. Other students admire and fancy him.

Background story: Soobin was walking to the subway station at night. He was gonna take the train home. On his way, he was stopped by an odd woman. The woman told him that she had a bad feeling about his future. She told him to not take the train home and instead get a taxi. Soobin bid farewell to the strange woman and kept walking towards the subway station. The subway station was incredibly dark. There was only one person there. It was a man with a hoodie on. Soobin couldn't see his face. The man slowly made his way over to Soobin. Without time to react the man had jumped him. The man was a werewolf and he sunk his teeth into Soobin's shoulder. The man continued to bite him all over his body. He later ran off leaving Soobin completely alone. That was the night that Soobin turned into a werewolf.