Chapter 28 - Finally, Again

Lauren kissed Camila softly and let her hand run down the silk slip until she reached the bottom. She gently rested her hand on Camila's thigh. She could feel the different textures of Camila's leg where there was scarring. She kept kissing Camila and let her hand still for a moment, resting there. She shifted her position slightly so that she had better leverage and moved her hand upward slowly, bringing the slip up with her hand. She felt Camila tremble beneath her, and she stopped again. She pulled her lips from Camila's and spoke softly.

"It's okay, I've got you," Lauren said, pulling Camila close. She looked into Camila's eyes and spoke softly, "Camz, I want you, just like you are. I know you're scared, but I'm not."

She leaned in and kissed Camila again, trying to put all her emotion into the meeting of their lips.

Camila felt the heat inside of her. She wanted to give herself fully to Lauren. She just had to be brave and take the leap. She softly pushed Lauren away and took a deep breath. Lauren waited, her expression soft and unsure. Camila sat up and took another breath then reached down and grabbed the bottom of her slip. She tugged it up over her head and tossed it aside. Lauren's eyes never left Camila's face, looking at her intently. Camila quickly pulled off her panties and laid back down. Lauren immediately took her into her arms and held her closely, nuzzling into her neck and leaving soft kisses there.

Camila moved their lips back together and intertwined their legs, rubbing herself softly against Lauren's thigh to get the friction she was seeking. She let out a soft moan and Lauren began to shift lower. Camila immediately held her in place, breathing deeply.

"What do you want, Camz?" Lauren asked softly.

"Just maybe stay up here," Camila said, burying her head in Lauren's neck.

Lauren gently took Camila's jaw in her hand and guided her back into kisses. She ran her hand down Camila's side and shifted so that she was partially atop her. She slotted her leg between Camila's, forcing Camila's legs a little wider open, still kissing her all the while. She reached down and rubbed Camila's mound, finding her wet and ready. Camila gasped softly into Lauren's mouth and Lauren pulled back slightly.

"Is this okay?" Lauren asked, exploring between Camila's legs and spreading her wetness over her fingers.

"Yes, yes, please...," Camila pleaded, grasping Lauren's shoulder with one hand and the sheets with the other.

Lauren dipped two fingers inside Camila and began moving in and out, keeping her palm flat so that she grazed her clit each time. She kept her rhythm slow and kept her lips attached to Camila's even as Camila began moaning. Camila finally had to pull her mouth from Lauren's as she gasped for breath as the heat built inside her.

"Right there," Camila gasped out, as Lauren hit the perfect spot, "Don't stop."

Lauren moved harder and faster, pressing her palm down to rub against Camila's clit as she moved her fingers deeper inside. Camila was panting and whimpering beneath her, clutching her shoulder and arching her back.

"Oh god, Lauren, Lauren, I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuuuuck," Camila moaned out loudly, until her mouth stayed open in a silent scream and her body bucked then went completely rigid. When the height of the climax passed, Camila began to loosen her hold on Lauren and her breathing became a little steadier. Camila reached down and stilled Lauren's hand entirely, too stimulated to take any more. Lauren gently pulled her fingers out and waited for Camila.

Camila turned to her side and buried her head in Lauren's neck. She felt entirely overwhelmed and she could feel the dampness in her eyes. She slotted her body against Lauren and somehow managed to bring them even closer, holding Lauren tightly. Lauren kept her own body relaxed, gently scratching Camila's back and letting Camila gain control of her emotions. After a couple of minutes Camila centered herself and pulled back and looked at Lauren. Lauren brought her hand up and gently wiped the moisture from Camila's cheek.