Chapter 31 - Going home

Camila shut the door to their hotel room and turned to find Lauren right up against her. Lauren leaned in so that Camila's back was against the door and began kissing her. Camila let out a soft moan and Lauren moved her hands to take off the top of Camila's suit.

"You look beautiful, baby," Lauren huffed out, "But I'm gonna need this off."

Camila chuckled and pulled Lauren further into the room. She unzipped Lauren's dress then went about taking off her own clothes. They were both working quickly and were soon joined in kisses again, standing naked at the end of the bed. Their hands were roaming everywhere, and their kisses were wet and passionate. Lauren eventually pulled back slightly, her hands on Camila's shoulders, allowing them both to catch their breath.

"I want to wear the harness," Lauren huffed out.

Camila nodded and walked over to the bag and pulled it out. Lauren took it from her and stepped into it, adjusting the straps until she found a comfortable fit. Camila was inspecting the different dildos and settled on one, grinning at Lauren.

"How about this one?" Camila said with a shy grin, "It has a small side for you and it vibrates."

"Come help me put it on," Lauren said, loosening the straps to allow her to insert the dildo.

"Sit down," Camila said, patting the edge of the bed, "Need to make sure you're ready."

Lauren looked at Camila curiously and sat down. Camila dropped to her knees and spread Lauren's legs widely. She moved the strap that was between Lauren's legs to the side and leaned in, licking Lauren from bottom to top.

"Oh, fuck, Camz," Lauren said, her head dropping back and her breath catching.

Camila kept at it, working Lauren up until she was wet and on the very edge. Lauren was gripping the bedsheets and her breathing was raspy. She bucked her hips up and felt the heat between her legs. Camila pulled back and used her fingers to gather some of Lauren's wetness. She took the smaller end of the dildo and rubbed it to make it moist. Lauren was watching, her mouth slightly open, her breathing stilted, as turned on as she had ever been in her life.

"Relax," Camila said, softly as she felt Lauren tense as she moved closer. Camila kissed Lauren's inner thigh. She pushed the longer end of the dildo through the o-ring of the harness then lined up the shorter edge with Lauren's opening. Lauren gasped softly as Camila gently pushed it in and made sure it was in place.

Lauren reached down and tightened the strap on the side, making it secure. She stood up, making sure it was all in position. Camila was still on her knees and she looked up at Lauren. She took the dildo in her hand and tugged at it gently, making it move inside Lauren and rub against her clit. Lauren moaned softly.

"Camz, I need to fuck you right now or I'm going to cum before we even start," Lauren rasped out pulling Camila up to her feet.

Lauren kissed Camila and reached down between Camila's legs, rubbing at her crotch. She found Camila wet and ready.

"Lauren, can I...," Camila started, seeming unsure and pausing. Lauren stopped immediately and looked at Camila.

"Baby, what do you want?" Lauren asked softly.

"I want to be on top," Camila said, sighing, "That way I can control how it feels, for my hip and my leg."

Lauren looked at Camila with a soft smile and laid down on her back on the bed. She patted the bed to get Camila to climb on next to her. Camila carefully moved atop Lauren, leaning down to kiss her softly. Lauren moved her hand and toyed with Camila's nipple as they kissed, getting both of them very worked up again. Camila finally moved her hips above the dildo and lined it up. She placed the tip in and moaned softly. Lauren kept herself still, not wanting to do anything to cause Camila any discomfort even though she longed to jerk her hips and plunge into her.